Myth: MM isn't P4P because his competition is weak

MM is #1 P4P and its rightfully deserved. IMO, he is the best, most well-rounded MMA fighter.

I think you need to consider threat level too. The higher the weight the more risk of a one punch knock out. Add an extra 50-100 pounds behind the punch and anyone is a threat. The little guys don't have that risk so can go toe to toe. GSP and Silva both got KO'd.
That makes the bigger guys more exciting, that any second anyone can be put away. Drop your guard for a second and it's lights out.

Well yeah...

Because I'm sure every other champ is kicking the fuck out of undefeated Olympic Gold Medal winning wrestlers, in under a round... right ?

It's a sad state. But I'm done talking about it. Stupid is as stupid does. And there are some really stupid people on this planet.

Nobody cares about those shrimps. If your girl can be in good shape and still weigh more than them it's not interesting.

He just makes really good fighters look average , not his fault

Dude is one of the most well rounded fighters ever in Mma

4585519.jpg

First off P4P is the dumbest thing in combat sports. Second off you can't be number 1 P4P if you weigh 4 pounds. And finally Cruz beat Johnson with relative ease. In no way is MM a better fighter than Dominick. Let's see him leave the lilliputian division and challenge himself. Him breaking Anderson's record will ring hollow.

all this thread tells me is that Mighty Mouse posts on Sherdog

Mighty Mouse got destroyed by Cruz at bantamweight and he will prolly never go back to that weight class.

At 145 pounds. The man has never lost a fight at 135. Can't say that for Mini Mouse.
Mighty mouse has never lost at 125 pounds. Cruz vs dillashaw was a close fight. MM is the most dominant champ in the ufc currently.

Mighty mouse has never lost at 125 pounds. Cruz vs dillashaw was a close fight. MM is the most dominant champ in the ufc currently.
Lol but against who? There are 35 fighters on the roster at flyweight. It's about as deep as a kiddie pool. And he should have lost the first McCall fight arguably. So it's not like he's had no close fights at 125. Let him sack up put on his big boy pants and see if he can beat a Dillashaw.

Myth: MM isn't P4P because his competition is weak
Fact: MM is P4P because his competition is weak

Back