Belfort
Henderson
Haynes
Day
Akiyama

Had Stuff:
Stann
Belcher

I like to watch his striking, but I would not describe him as an exciting fighter. He just doesn't really have much game beyond 1-2s nor does he ever sit down enough to really throw some hammers.

He's only exciting when he's getting knocked out.

I couldn't care less about Bisping, the guy has never beat a top 10 opponent and probably never will.

He's only exciting when he's getting knocked out.

I couldn't care less about Bisping, the guy has never beat a top 10 opponent and probably never will.
Now that's not entirely fair, Brian Stann was ranked #10 when Bisping decisioned him... more than a year and a half ago haha...

I've never heard anyone perpetuating that myth.

There was rumor that there was a rumor, but that was just bullshit

Bisping is P4P the most hated on ragged on fighter on sherdog. Nobody is calling him a particular exciting fighter

I like watching Bisping fight, but by now means he is considered an exiting fighter by most fans, specially on sherdog.

TS is right. People have said Bisping is exciting before. The reality is that he is not exciting, and the only semblance of excitement his fights may have is if his opponent is gassed, but who wouldn't be when their opponent is huffing for air and you are fresh.

Bisping definitely is delusional about his style being exciting as well, since we just heard him bitch about Kennedy. I personally think Kennedy may be the most boring on the planet, but he rocked Bisping repeatedly and achieved mount on the ground numerous times. That is more than Bisping has achieved in his entire UFC career. So, Bisping really has no room to complain. He got his ass kicked, but he's trying to deflect that fight by complaining about entertainment.

Wow...making up a myth, just so you can debunk it. Bravo.

Wow...making up a myth, just so you can debunk it. Bravo.

Bisping is making close to a million dollars per fight. For the snoozer his fights are, I don't think the TS is wrong for saying there is a myth out there that he is exciting.

The only exciting fight I saw of his was vs Denis Kang.

I guess if a lot of people think so, then yea, it's a myth.
IMO, he plays patty cake and spams a few TD's.
He's definitely good at what he does though.

Bispings pre fight fight banter is more exciting than his fights

I don't think I've heard anyone call Bisping an exciting fighter.

I like to watch him fight, i really enjoy his style.

I prefer to watch Bisping over say Cain. The wrestler cage worker type generally don't interest me.

Back