News Mystic Mac Strikes Yet Again With A Prediction That Went Under The Radar

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Cowboy threw zero punches lol, is it really that impressive? Kinda hard to get hit in the face when your opponent doesn't even attempt to punch your face.
fear speaks volumes

You guys last night

giphy.gif

GreenSimplisticCranefly-size_restricted.gif

Literally almost everyone predicted Cowboy would get smoked. No one is mad over something everyone knew would happen

And I'd assume you're around 40 years old having a mental break down over a UFC fighter getting a win

Imagine being a fanboi of this scummy human. Not to worry in few months connies little dream will be shattered again when he fights someone thats not a paid tomato can.

And I'd assume you're around 40 years old having a mental break down over a UFC fighter getting a win
Your gimmick is supporting someone in an extra way on an Internet forum. 19 checks out. Conor's aura would be nowhere near as unbearable without you fuck boys.

If I was a Mcguzzler I'd stay quiet about this "win". It was as shady as can be.

Cowboy threw zero punches lol, is it really that impressive? Kinda hard to get hit in the face when your opponent doesn't even attempt to punch your face.
To be fair, he got rocked inside 10-15 seconds of the fight. Conor deserves credit for it.

You guys last night

giphy.gif

GreenSimplisticCranefly-size_restricted.gif

What's hilarious is that you could believe that even the most ardent Conor haters thought he was going to lose last night.

Actually when the reason your opponent doesnt get to hit you is because you instantly destroy him....

Well it's more impressive actually.

Thanks for missing the point

Could you let us know your age? Anything over 20 would give me a blushing face. Conor fanboys are as bad as Kpop twitter stans

Figures a 19 year old would consider that post a “mental breakdown.” Stop being so dramatic kid

Figures a 19 year old would consider that post a “mental breakdown.” Stop being so dramatic kid
Fucking desperate. I wonder if he tells his 19 year old friends who are regularly on the town having 19 year old sex that he has a ridiculous post ratio fanboying over the most popular fighter in MMA.

Your gimmick is supporting someone in an extra way on an Internet forum. 19 checks out. Conor's aura would be nowhere near as unbearable without you fuck boys.

Fucking desperate. I wonder if he tells his 19 year old friends who are regularly on the town having 19 year old sex that he has a ridiculous post ratio fanboying over the most popular fighter in MMA.

{<jordan}

Martialbeef didn’t deny that he is 40 years old

{<jordan}

Martialbeef didn’t deny that he is 40 years old
I'm 25 brother. It will prolly be somewhere within the six years you will realise what you are currently doing is reallllllly gay.

Pending: "haha triggered Bro!!"

he obviously posts while getting his dick sucked by 10/10s while his net worth grows a few million each year :rolleyes:

but we shouldn’t go in to hard on him he’s a young buck we’ve all been there he’ll get it one day !

I'm 25 brother. It will prolly be somewhere within the six years you will realise what you are currently doing is reallllllly gay.

Pending: "haha triggered Bro!!"

I probably won’t be on the forum at your age tbh

Just fun to be on here and go back and forth every once in a while. If I’m on the forum arguing over random shit when I’m in my late 20s then I’ll start to rethink life for sure. While away at school on fight nights it’s great

Could you let us know your age? Anything over 20 would give me a blushing face. Conor fanboys are as bad as Kpop twitter stans

not as bad as the people crying fix in a fight thats stylistically conors easiest big name

I probably won’t be on the forum at your age tbh

Just fun to be on here and go back and forth every once in a while. If I’m on the forum arguing over random shit when I’m in my late 20s then I’ll start to rethink life for sure. While away at school on fight nights it’s great
Okay that's self awareness. Keep it up.

It's a shame because I remember in your Tyson Fury avi era I thought you were a pretty decent poster.

Okay that's self awareness. Keep it up.

It's a shame because I remember in your Tyson Fury avi era I thought you were a pretty decent poster.

It’s all fun and games for the most part. It ramps up when Conor fights because that’s probably the most entertaining time on the forum with all the different shit people say

And don’t worry the fury AV will be back for feb 22. It’s all good bud. No hard feelings with the back and forths

I'm no Conor fan, but he deserves credit for that win.
Cowboy is no walk in the park.
I get the McGregor fanboys can get hella annoying, but do we have to resort to pegging Cowboy as some low level can just to have some argument to shut the fanboys down?
The thing is, there is no argument to have...Conor had a great performance and his fans have reason to celebrate and if us non-fans can't accept that, I would personally suggest to avoid these forums for a while, I guess you could keep wasting your time arguing with fanboys who got plenty of ammo at the time or maybe we can accept it for what it is...a great win.
Let's just get use to it, Conor and his fan base ain't going no where anytime soon.

Back