Mystic Mac..... or Conman?

Dominant run : well, he is in fact 2 - 2 in his last 4 combat fights. That's not bad, but it's not particularly good, and it's certainly not dominant IMO.

(Plus the 2nd Diaz fight decision was....debatable to say the least given they were 2 each going into the last and Nate clearly won the last.).

Hmmm? Conor won 1, 2, 4 on every scorecard. Diaz did win the 5th. Debated round was whether 3 should be a 10-8.

He predicted he'd get rich then get out.
He even had 2 losses and still pulled it off.

Conman will be remembered as a snake oil salesman, getting rich off the dreams of insecure societal outcasts who want to be just like him
method=get&s=fancon-02-04-2016-15-39-31-915.jpg

You're a 45 year old man making threads all day obsessed with Conor.

You're the biggest joke on this forum.

Dominant run : well, he is in fact 2 - 2 in his last 4 combat fights. That's not bad, but it's not particularly good, and it's certainly not dominant IMO.

(Plus the 2nd Diaz fight decision was....debatable to say the least given they were 2 each going into the last and Nate clearly won the last.).

Who cares? He avenged his loss to nate and Everybody know Mayweather fight was just a money grab. It doesn't even matter...he could lose his next 5 fights. He still had an amazing run against some great fighters

Who cares? He avenged his loss to nate and Everybody know Mayweather fight was just a money grab. It doesn't even matter...he could lose his next 5 fights. He still had an amazing run against some great fighters
He basically beat a lot of strikers with shorter arms, which is favorable stylistically. It was fun to watch. The Diaz fights were a good watch but not very impressive. Overall he has way more hype than he's worth based purely on his skill.

He's definitely not the second coming in MMA. Guys like Yoel, Jon Jones, Cormier are way, WAY better and more accomplished fighters but don't get 1/10th his hype.

So when I call Conor a phony, I'm not saying he doesn't have good skills, but the amount of hype around him is insanely disproportionate to his fairly one dimensional skillset, and he is totally full of shit.

Last edited:
He still had an amazing run against some great fighters
I do agree he has got some great victories. For example : Aldo & Alvarez, I certainly didn't quite expect either of those to happen the way they did.
So credit to him on that.

Mods, can you just ban him already? His account is strictly made for fighter bashing and brings nothing else

Somehow it's okay with him

I don't even think deep down in his darkest places he believes in his own bullshit anymore.

<DontBelieve1>

M7A3viR.gif

485379e21af8784dfc857313aa00c4ac-411-500

Why would anyone believe in this guy? He's such a phony.

78j0uojhd3_1y2hnsa8bx_file

I can't see your posting history,
are all 1600 post of yours about conman?

How much do you get paid?

He basically beat a lot of strikers with shorter arms, which is favorable stylistically. It was fun to watch. The Diaz fights were a good watch but not very impressive. Overall he has way more hype than he's worth based purely on his skill.

He's definitely not the second coming in MMA. Guys like Yoel, Jon Jones, Cormier are way, WAY better and more accomplished fighters but don't get 1/10th his hype.

So when I call Conor a phony, I'm not saying he doesn't have good skills, but the amount of hype around him is insanely disproportionate to his fairly one dimensional skillset, and he is totally full of shit.

The dude beat Holloway who is an absolute monster. He one shotted an all time great in Aldo. And he handily whipped 2 of the toughest guys going in mendez and Poirier. He's got one of the best records going. The fact that DC and Jones are more dominant isn't saying much when they're all time greats

Funny math in Ireland or what? In the second video Conor says 12 three minute rounds = 26 minutes.......

He definitely believed he was going to KO Mayweather.

He even had a painting put in his gym wall so he could visualize the moment with the laws of attraction, and later removed

{<jordan}
Screen_Shot_2017_06_22_at_8.38.25_AM.0.png

and he also came close to breaking down and apologizing to Dana after the fight when he lost

Fighter goes into a fight thinking they are going to win...what a revelation.

Name a fighter that doesn't think it? If they don't they might as well not show up

true. but hype is generated by the haters too. conor has a lot of haters.

For example: you are a conor hater.
You are creating about 20 threads about conor daily. These threads are clicked by haters and fans alike.

You are a conor hype machine.

That is why people say conor changed the game. He realized you need to cater to the haters.

This all is well known by marketing experts.

I don't even think deep down in his darkest places he believes in his own bullshit anymore.

<DontBelieve1>

M7A3viR.gif

485379e21af8784dfc857313aa00c4ac-411-500

Why would anyone believe in this guy? He's such a phony.

78j0uojhd3_1y2hnsa8bx_file

Give it a rest bro. Seriously.

Here's a BBW twerking

93dd6750fe40d458a166c3d69f099339.gif

(^thanks for the cottage cheese... ain't nothin' wrong w/it).

Fuck Conner. But the better way to say it is paying less attention to him.
Unless you're promoting him
<{fry}>

Back