Mystic Mac..... or Conman?

Mystic Mac is gone.

Much like "Pretty Boy" Mayweather turned into "Money" Mayweather.

Seriously ? You know, when english isn't your native language, sometimes you mix the two. If you think you have a point with that remark, it's no surprise you made that kind of thread with that kind of stupid assertion.

Even though it's not your first language, you could make SOME effort to....oh I don't know....USE GOOGLE to find out if the spelling is correct, perhaps?

The internet is there for a reason. Just an FYI.

Besides....the part of that word "Desilusion" (Desi) references those of India origin.

It is a word derived from Sanskrit. Means "one from our country"; a national opposed to a foreign. Usually refers to people from India, Pakistan, & Bangladesh. - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=desi

So it was Conor the Wise who decided it was "Wise" to throw a dolley at a bus and get arrested(and convicted)?

Wise, indeed, bro. <puh-lease75>
At least he can pass a drug unlike the guy in your avatar.

Conman will be remembered as a snake oil salesman, getting rich off the dreams of insecure societal outcasts who want to be just like him
method=get&s=fancon-02-04-2016-15-39-31-915.jpg
He actually makes most of his money off people who hate him so much they have to talk about him all day every day like you.

He actually makes most of his money off people who hate him so much they have to talk about him all day every day like you.
I don't pay for any of his ppv's though. <Fedor23>I'm sure my Sherdog posts are going to make him a lock for the top grossing athletes of 2018

Never did --- it's a myth up there with

"no choice but to go on welfare" (he quit a good paying job to go on welfare --- it's not the fairytale that he and his followers want the world to believe)

"No one can take that left (floyd did with out a problem), touch of death" (unless you're running in chin first there is no touch of death - a bunch of hyperbole made up by the UFC, Dana, and jittery Joe)

Even though it's not your first language, you could make SOME effort to....oh I don't know....USE GOOGLE to find out if the spelling is correct, perhaps?

The internet is there for a reason. Just an FYI.

Besides....the part of that word "Desilusion" (Desi) references those of India origin.

It is a word derived from Sanskrit. Means "one from our country"; a national opposed to a foreign. Usually refers to people from India, Pakistan, & Bangladesh. - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=desi

blablablabla.... you're so annoying, it was a careless mistake buddy, no need to throw all that salt. Didn't read past first line, btw.

I don't even think deep down in his darkest places he believes in his own bullshit anymore.

<DontBelieve1>

M7A3viR.gif

485379e21af8784dfc857313aa00c4ac-411-500

Why would anyone believe in this guy? He's such a phony.

78j0uojhd3_1y2hnsa8bx_file

Lol What a fake.

Allah is greater.

How is he a scheme to you dipshits?

1) If you can't understand his persona/schtick then that is on you.
2) His resume speaks for itsself.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Conor-McGregor-29688

Call him what you want, but he made a mark on MMA.

Any smart fighter in this day and age should be about get in, make bank, get the fuck out. And he's doing just that.

So, play him as the heel and hate him or appreciate the fact that he brings a metric-shit-ton of entertainment and excitement into his fights and watch the fuck out of it.

I've got Conor TKO round three, which may or may not be wishful thinking but fuck it, not like I'm betting money on this shit.

How is he a scheme to you dipshits?

1) If you can't understand his persona/schtick then that is on you.
2) His resume speaks for itsself.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Conor-McGregor-29688

Call him what you want, but he made a mark on MMA.

Any smart fighter in this day and age should be about get in, make bank, get the fuck out. And he's doing just that.

So, play him as the heel and hate him or appreciate the fact that he brings a metric-shit-ton of entertainment and excitement into his fights and watch the fuck out of it.

I've got Conor TKO round three, which may or may not be wishful thinking but fuck it, not like I'm betting money on this shit.
So are you saying it was just a shtick when he ripped on his own fighters at tuf for panic wrestling when he did the same?

Just an shtick when he ripped off the styles of a pinup model?

Just a shtick when he said he'd KO Mayweather in 4 rounds and and mount and choke out Nate?
{<jordan}

I love how everytime he gets busted for making a fool out himself it's always just part of a shtick and not him just being a douche.

So are you saying it was just a shtick when he ripped on his own fighters at tuf for panic wrestling when he did the same?

Just an shtick when he ripped off the styles of a pinup model?

Just a shtick when he said he'd KO Mayweather in 4 rounds and and mount and choke out Nate?
{<jordan}

I love how everytime he gets busted for making a fool out himself it's always just part of a shtick and not him just being a douche.

You come up from a nobody to the spotlight of the combat world in under 2 years. You see an opportunity to be a figurehead in sports as a whole. Ya, some people will fall for that.

And regarding the Mayweather comments, for every PPV buy that he brought in meant dollar signs. Did he believe he was going to to put Mayweather out? Fucking doubtful, but his wallet thank him for every word he spoke.

I've said it before and I'll say it again now, boxing and MMA are not true sports in that rankings mean anything. It's a money grab through and through, and Conor has played it well. Is he the best fighter in the world? Fuck no, but he's getting payed for entertainment and isn't that what we are watching this shit show for?

Yes, it's a schtick. It's a persona.

That being said, I can't account for him throwing dollies at buses etc. But you have to admit, it's solid promotional material.

A conman doesnt end a 10 year win streak from a goat fw in 13 seconds and then proceeds to dust the ufc( and former bellator) champ.

I get that Conor might lose but the dude has one of the most impressive lists of victims by active fighters. Losing to khabib takes nothing away from Conors dominant run

Good lord. I've never before seen someone have this much hater for another person that they don't know. I honestly think you might hang yourself if Conor wins this fight.

And regarding the Mayweather comments, for every PPV buy that he brought in meant dollar signs. Did he believe he was going to to put Mayweather out? Fucking doubtful, but his wallet thank him for every word he spoke.

He definitely believed he was going to KO Mayweather.

He even had a painting put in his gym wall so he could visualize the moment with the laws of attraction, and later removed

{<jordan}
Screen_Shot_2017_06_22_at_8.38.25_AM.0.png

and he also came close to breaking down and apologizing to Dana after the fight when he lost

He definitely believed he was going to KO Mayweather.

He even had a painting put in his gym wall so he could visualize the moment with the laws of attraction, and later removed

{<jordan}
Screen_Shot_2017_06_22_at_8.38.25_AM.0.png

and he also came close to breaking down and apologizing to Dana after the fight when he lost

Man Mysterio, I don't disagree with you in that.

But honestly, he was promised a 50+ million payday for that. Of course he's going to surround himself with "yes" men and believe he was going to win.

All bullshit aside man, neither you nor I know what Conor or Mayweather or any of these fucking fighters is like in real life. But he was handed the golden goose and he did what he had to do to take it.

So, if he beats Khabib then maybe he's legit? I have no fucking idea, but I'm excited to see what happens.

I get that Conor might lose but the dude has one of the most impressive lists of victims by active fighters. Losing to khabib takes nothing away from Conors dominant run
Dominant run : well, he is in fact 2 - 2 in his last 4 combat fights. That's not bad, but it's not particularly good, and it's certainly not dominant IMO.

(Plus the 2nd Diaz fight decision was....debatable to say the least given they were 2 each going into the last and Nate clearly won the last.).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back