Mystic Mac..... or Conman?

Mystic Mac is gone now
Mystic Mike is the NewDeal
Not to be confused with magic mike
Boi

7FA47FB8-C9E1-4C37-8978-19482728F3C2.gif

It never existed to begin with.

How was i wrong? Lmao. Everything i said was a fact. He claimed he would ko siver in 2 minutes and it took him 2 rounds. Show me where im wrong, bud

You said his predictions stopped coming true after the fight with Siver. His Aldo prediction was correct. He fought Aldo after Siver.

Now please fuck off

It’s his old gimmick. His current gimmick is trying to be bigger than the org he fights for.

Has Conor made a prediction for this fight? Or is he not going to talk to media at all and just show up to fight. Wouldn't surprise me. And that would suck ...

Still? Never did exist...only existed in the minds of the easily influenced..

it's mystic UL now

Thread full of Aldo fans still crying the blues all these years later.

Pathetic.

"2 minutes? I meant 2 rounds." Is when he lost it for me.

You can't even spell delusional. No wonder you got hoodwinked so easily by this charlatan {<jordan}

Seriously ? You know, when english isn't your native language, sometimes you mix the two. If you think you have a point with that remark, it's no surprise you made that kind of thread with that kind of stupid assertion.

Sometimes contact with the other side can be tricky and time consuming.

I'm certain Conor just had to put a few Medium-weights in their place. Tings will reveal dem selvz.

Mystic Mac has evolved into Conor the Wise

So it was Conor the Wise who decided it was "Wise" to throw a dolley at a bus and get arrested(and convicted)?

Wise, indeed, bro. <puh-lease75>

Back