Mystic Mac..... or Conman?

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't even think deep down in his darkest places he believes in his own bullshit anymore.

<DontBelieve1>

M7A3viR.gif

485379e21af8784dfc857313aa00c4ac-411-500

Why would anyone believe in this guy? He's such a phony.

78j0uojhd3_1y2hnsa8bx_file

Last edited:
Lol at Nathan

YOU GOT TAPPED OUT BY TWO NOBODYS

HOW ARE YOU THE BEST IF NOBODY KNOWS THE GUYS WHO TAPPED YOU OUT

NOONE KNOWS THOSE GUYS

fuck it, bring on conor x nate 3

Mystic Mac turned into Ex-Con Mac after throwing the Dolley and getting arrested. {<Mcgoat}

What you guys fail to realize is that "Mystic Mac" isn't Conor's creation. It's your perception of what's going on that created Mystic Mac.

Just as God didn't create himself, but simply relied on people to believe in him in order to exist and create.

No, his fans ae hilarious they actually thought he had the psychic powers of teh devil {<jordan}
Which fans, can you name even one? Or are you making gross generalisations to push this dog turd thread further into obscurity?

Gone. Just like "red pantrly night" conor was sent packing by floyd.

Nate Diaz was Mystic Mac's Henry Cooper lol.

"My prediction for the next fight is....I'll be there".

People seem to forget that his predictions stopped coming “true” after he claimed he would ko siver in 2 minutes and it took him 2 rounds

It's not like he ever predicted against himself. What fighter wouldn't pick themselves to win?

People seem to forget that his predictions stopped coming “true” after he claimed he would ko siver in 2 minutes and it took him 2 rounds

He KO'd Aldo in the first round in his next fight

"It'll be done in one"

There was never any mysticism to Mac. He was supremely confident, and one of the manifestations of this was his predictions of a quick victory. It just so happened that he had the skillset and mindset to back it up. But how many of the great fighters predict a win for themselves? 90% at least. How many of them say they can visualise their victory? Many, not just Conor.

And it was bound to happen, that Conor's clairvoyance would turn out to be a sham when he lost to Nate and Floyd despite his Mystic Mac visions into the future.

The Mystic Mac thing was fun while it lasted, but I think he's moved on from that, and everyone else should too. He's still one of the greats, and if he beats Khabib his statue should go up in Dublin.

Conman will be remembered as a snake oil salesman, getting rich off the dreams of insecure societal outcasts who want to be just like him
method=get&s=fancon-02-04-2016-15-39-31-915.jpg

Back