Mystic Mac. Conor McGregor predicts KO against Jose Aldo.

Who else can call it like that

That man is the greatest of them all

A fighter predicting they win a fight??? Amazing! He's clearly psychic

Wait a minute he said " He won't take my power"

I thought timing beats power.

Mystic Mac exposed here.

gi-erb.gif

i_jungle_king_535df45c5a0fb.gif

He better watch out because the guerrilla who sleeps gets his bananas stolen by the hungry Orangutan in 2016.

(sarcasm).

Last edited:
No better way to end the year of the goat.

Do Conor fans not realise that basically every fighter predicts their wins? Aka every fighter in pre fight interviews say they are gonna win.... Nothing new

Jin with a Mcgregor thread.... Shocking.

This man is the greatest martial artist of all time. They should send McGregor & Jones over to Rizin so he can beat him & fedor in one night for $100M. McGregor's running the fight game

Do Conor fans not realise that basically every fighter predicts their wins? Aka every fighter in pre fight interviews say they are gonna win.... Nothing new
But dem tings are not as precise as deez tings.

A fighter predicting they win a fight??? Amazing! He's clearly psychic
Yeah, I love these kind of threads

People getting giddy because x fighters say he going to win

Not a lot of fighters like Conor come around often so embrace this. I wonder just how great he'll become. What a time to be alive & see all these things unfolding.

You know I like Conor I am madly in love with his GF she is just made of sugar but Mystic Mac That has to go he has gotten it right ever time because their is science in his predictions. Dominic Cruz predicted his win over Aldo before Conor did because they understand it better than most but his "predictions" are calculated not looking down in a water well and seeing a vision lol. He gets to lay down with Dee Delvin every night and just for that i might get down and wash his feet if hers was there

Back