Mystery Solved: Why Romero Was Denied Full Two Hours for Second Weigh-In Before Whittaker Fight

Dude nearly killed Whittaker like 5x in that fight.. rewatch it again.. Yoel could of finished that fight like 12x.. Everyone acting like they didn't watch it.. and are just jumping on everyone's bandwagon.. smh

I watched the fight and it was damn close but based on the UFC scoring criteria (where btw damage is NOT a factor) I believed either Whittaker won it by a very close margin or it was a draw.

If Yoel could have finished that fight "like 12x" then maybe he should have. Instead he lost a decision and missed weight. The only person that is at fault for not winning that fight is Romero.

Shady business from the ufc and the commission, pretty commun stuff, crazy how it's accepted when these guys literally put their health on the line like that

It’s Jabba the Huts job to show up on weight. Besides, we don’t know if this is even legit and not yet another entry into Yoels Big Explosive Book of Excuses
And the rules are what if a fighter misses weight on the first attempt?

So can Romero do something legally to counter what was done to him? He was taken an hour too early to the the weigh ins and missed it by 0.2 pounds.This obviously swayed the opinion of the judges who felt there is no need to have Romero victorious, cause he was unable to get the belt anyways. Romero was robbed too times in this fight.

someone told me they saw the commissioner at the Cubs game that afternoon.

So Lambert doesn't even know for sure?

"Someone" told him?

What kind of goober gets their knickers in a twist over a fake news non-story like this?

giphy.gif

Romeo should get another billion dollars in a law suit for this

Dude nearly killed Whittaker like 5x in that fight.. rewatch it again.. Yoel could of finished that fight like 12x.. Everyone acting like they didn't watch it.. and are just jumping on everyone's bandwagon.. smh

Rob had one hand and still caved in his skull and survived everything that overweight roider I mean tainted supliment victim threw at him and won. This Narrative you are selling is a complete lie.

I watched the fight and it was damn close but based on the UFC scoring criteria (where btw damage is NOT a factor) I believed either Whittaker won it by a very close margin or it was a draw.

If Yoel could have finished that fight "like 12x" then maybe he should have. Instead he lost a decision and missed weight. The only person that is at fault for not winning that fight is Romero.

On damage Rob won as well. He caved in Yoels head. Yoel looks like a goblin with a funky eye now. While Rob looks as good as he always has.

This story is all time funny. Remember when yoel’s Team claimed it was his plan to miss weight all along? The dude couldn’t even stand after he weighed in the first time. He had to be helped out of the room by 2 of his people. Every reporter said it was uncomfortable and scary how much pain he looked like he had

So we only need to:
1. change weigh in process
2. change the judges score in round 3
3. change the judges score in round 5

And yoel would have been champ.

3 changes to history to make him champ, gee so fucking close.

Anyway recall someone posting pictures of the actual time of his weigh ins, iirc it was near enough 2 hours apart.

I have a hard time finding any sympathy for anyone having so much difficulty to have a weight advantage that they need til minutes before they weigh in to make the weight.

Ohhh poor baby didn't cut a foolish amount of weight in timely fashion. Go to 205 then, you duck.

This story is all time funny. Remember when yoel’s Team claimed it was his plan to miss weight all along? The dude couldn’t even stand after he weighed in the first time. He had to be helped out of the room by 2 of his people. Every reporter said it was uncomfortable and scary how much pain he looked like he had
And this is an important and often overlooked point. If you don't come in on weight you get UP TO two hours to finish the cut.

But they can end that at any time at their discretion. If you're being brought to the scale on a stretcher, well they just might say it's an unhealthy cut and stop you.

In fact that's the entire point they exist supposedly. To look out for fighter safety. It would be a bad look to say the least, if someone looked that bad cutting then died or had serious complications later.

So can Romero do something legally to counter what was done to him? He was taken an hour too early to the the weigh ins and missed it by 0.2 pounds.This obviously swayed the opinion of the judges who felt there is no need to have Romero victorious, cause he was unable to get the belt anyways. Romero was robbed too times in this fight.
No he was not

The times have already been posted from live video

Romero and his team lied....suprisingly.
Here's the live weigh in anyways uncut.

1st weigh in
@02:04:30
(10:46am central time)

2nd weigh in
@04:00:25
(12:42pm central time)

1h55 people, he was given 5 minutes shy of 2 hours

On damage Rob won as well. He caved in Yoels head. Yoel looks like a goblin with a funky eye now. While Rob looks as good as he always has.
We'll see about that. RObert hasn't even defended the belt, can't even fight after Romero. Lets see if he manages not to get KOd in 60 seconds against Izzy.

I have a hard time finding any sympathy for anyone having so much difficulty to have a weight advantage that they need til minutes before they weigh in to make the weight.

Ohhh poor baby didn't cut a foolish amount of weight in timely fashion. Go to 205 then, you duck.

Nobody needs your sympathy. Some fool broke the rules and took an hour of Romero's time. Romero did 184 in his last fight, just because he can. he has been 185 his whole life.

1h55 people, he was given 5 minutes shy of 2 hours

Somebody took 1 hour of his time. Somebody should pay.

It's legit sad how many "men" of Romero's cucked out fanbase are still making excuses and trying to rewrite history.

At some point you simply need to admit your guy has fucked up multiple times and simply isn't the best fighter in the division, despite being Black and having homoerotic muscles.

We'll see about that. RObert hasn't even defended the belt, can't even fight after Romero. Lets see if he manages not to get KOd in 60 seconds against Izzy.

Nobody needs your sympathy. Some fool broke the rules and took an hour of Romero's time. Romero did 184 in his last fight, just because he can. he has been 185 his whole life.

Somebody took 1 hour of his time. Somebody should pay.
Romero didn't do shit for that fight as he didn't make weight. He doesn't need sympathy, you're right. He needs to stop trying to kill himself to make weight 20 lbs below where he should be fighting.

It's legit sad how many "men" of Romero's cucked out fanbase are still making excuses and trying to rewrite history.

At some point you simply need to admit your guy has fucked up multiple times and simply isn't the best fighter in the division, despite being Black and having homoerotic muscles.

Exactly. And you need to admit that you bandwagon from fighter to fighter.

I still say this was blatant corruption and the fact that MMA fans just accept it at face-value means we're doomed

Amazing, just like his supplements were tainted and he didn't actually miss weight against Rockhold either or hear the bell against Kennedy or mean to grab the cage against Jacare or fake a low blow with Costa to get more rest.

Just a series of misunderstandings.
Don’t forget his corner kicking over water bucket between rounds in the Wiedman fight. I always wanted to be a fan of his but he’s nothing but trouble and comes off as such a sweetheart and obviously a beast.

Back