Mysterious Bump on Tyronee Woodley's Belly

bbPmct4.gif

its obviously from his asthma medication

this wouldve been a crazy thread a few years ago, double yellows and all that

..but these days

and no one can say this is bs becuz there was a thread like this about JBJ and we all know how that went
I was yellow carded for saying Belfort looked like he was back on the juice when he kicked off rockholds head

Guess anything is possible but he doesn't have those telltale signs that usually jump out to me. If he is using he'll get busted eventually, but he just looks like someone who hit the genetic jackpot to me.

He has great genetics no doubt, but genetics can only get a person to a point.

Guys like Vitor, Overem, Brock, Lombard, etc., have great genetics for bodybuilding, but none of them would have looked the way they are without PEDs.

I don't know why, but people in general have a hard time letting go of the fact that humans are not naturally built like comic book heroes.

It is summer time. Has nobody stopped and thought for a second "maybe a mosquito bite?"

Probaly not since theres been about 50 threads since yesterday trying to discredit Tyrons win. MMA fans are some of the most frustrating people

lipoma. i have a few, and i dont roid, lift, or trane

Anyone with a shred of common sense and intuitive insight is aware that Woodley juiced at one point or another, same can be said for Robbie.

It'll be cool if we can see all of their stacks so we can compare the effectiveness of one stack over another.

Woodley probably has a stack that enhances strength, power, and explosiveness.

Robbie probably has a stack that enables him to train 8 hours a day.

GSP probably had the most epic doping program in MMA history.

Funny that ppl notice these things here but no one even mentions 6"4 259 lbs guy with sub 10% that has over 29 FFMI knocking dudes left and right...

He's the chosen ones, you jelly haters. All genetics and hard work, like Gheorge.

Back