MySpace is BACK

enhanced-buzz-17458-1271777152-1.jpg

8 Groups Of People Who Still Use MySpace

We all gonna join the new myspace and add each other?

JT endorses it. Fuck the haters.

It never went anywhere.

I know because I was just on it last week deleting my account.

I wonder if I could sell my Myspace account. I have a 2003-4 join date, I believe. That's almost like having a 2001 join date here.

MySpace isn't going to make a dent in Facebook usage.

However, as Zuckerberg gets more and more desperate to keep his stock from tanking and starts charging for stupid shit, there will be plenty of sites to pick up the slack when people begin the mass exodus. Websites are a dime a dozen.

Sherdog should get on this social media action. Or at least allow users to expand upon what we can put in our profile page, including privacy options with associated additions.

Sherdog should get on this social media action. Or at least allow users to expand upon what we can put in our profile page, including privacy options with associated additions.

there's actually a lot of stuff you can do on here. it's crazy. the only thing i use is the favorite fighters, location, avatar, and signature. but they give you about a hundred options for customization. that's not enough for you?

Wow, wnet back and read some of the old messages i got. Esp my crazy break up, that was incredible. 2006 takes me back.....

Back