Myles Jury Out Of UFC San Antonio Bout With Abel Trujillo

Trujillo vs Jury is probably being moved to the UFC on Fox 12: Lawler vs Brown card or maybe the Cerrone vs Miller card

that is very strange to remove 3 guys from a card entirely now

My guess is Trevino initially accepted and decided it wasn't in his best interest to fight Trujillo short notice, or Trevino never accepted the fight yet the UFC went and announced it anyways.

I hope the fight gets rescheduled for UFC on FOX in San Jose. I'll be at that card.

That entire announcement sucks.

My guess is Trevino initially accepted and decided it wasn't in his best interest to fight Trujillo short notice, or Trevino never accepted the fight yet the UFC went and announced it anyways.

I hope the fight gets rescheduled for UFC on FOX in San Jose. I'll be at that card.

Seems weird though because why not just leave Trevino vs Ellenberger like planned and let the new guy Case fight on a later card?? I'm just assuming Trevino was hurt but who knows

Seems weird though because why not just leave Trevino vs Ellenberger like planned and let the new guy Case fight on a later card?? I'm just assuming Trevino was hurt but who knows

Reports coming out of Mexico are saying that Trevino is indeed hurt. Unconfirmed.

Weaker than an Ethiopian baby girl.

COME ON, ZUFFA. RESPECT YOUR FANS THAT ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS FOR ONCE.

Weakness freakness...OH LAWD

Weaker than an Ethiopian baby girl.

COME ON, ZUFFA. RESPECT YOUR FANS THAT ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS FOR ONCE.

Weakness freakness...OH LAWD

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Trujillo should be scrapping with the likes of Sanchez, not get destroyed by more technical fighters like Jury.

Great. Hope he is kept on the sidelines for a couple of years. Don't want to see him fight again.

That is some serious hating

Jury is a good young fighter definitely looking forward to seeing him in some good scraps....Don't be all sad he whooped Diego

Trujillo should be scrapping with the likes of Sanchez, not get destroyed by more technical fighters like Jury.

Sanchez is like 0-28 and shouldn't be fighting anyone with a win streak.

Great. Hope he is kept on the sidelines for a couple of years. Don't want to see him fight again.

I must let you know, in case you didn't know already. You are a dick!! The kid is good, and how can you call a guy boring that has finished 11 of 14 fights? I hope you get colon cancer and die you piece of shit!!!

I must let you know, in case you didn't know already. You are a dick!! The kid is good, and how can you call a guy boring that has finished 11 of 14 fights? I hope you get colon cancer and die you piece of shit!!!

U ignorant prick. I have family that have lost their lives to colon cancer. Shut the fuck up u asshole.

Trevino dodged a bullet here.

U ignorant prick. I have family that have lost their lives to colon cancer. Shut the fuck up u asshole.

So have I!!! Quit being so uptight little girl. It had nothing to do with you! I don't get mad when people talk about brain tumors, even though my dad died from them. A matter of fact my mom is about to have half her colon removed. It was intended to let that douchebag know I couldn't give 2 shit about him.

The fuck? Abel was fighting Green like 2 days ago?

So have I!!! Quit being so uptight little girl. It had nothing to do with you! I don't get mad when people talk about brain tumors, even though my dad died from them. A matter of fact my mom is about to have half her colon removed. It was intended to let that douchebag know I couldn't give 2 shit about him.

Oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares-240x180.jpg

Back