Myles Jury is not only switching camps he will fight next at FW

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Myles Jury switches camps from Alliance MMA to Power MMA, announces drop to featherweight.

I personally think it's a great move for him.

Wasn't the guy just as tall as Cerrone? Lame...

Change is usually a good thing. I'm thinking Myles should be able to get past McGregor, although, not sure what Jury can do, if anything, vs Aldo ?

I have only seen him in maybe two fights but isn't he pretty big for LW as it is? Seems like a bad idea to move down especially now that the IV drop is banned (or is it?).

Change is usually a good thing. I'm thinking Myles should be able to get past McGregor, although, not sure what Jury can do, if anything, vs Aldo ?

Get past McGregor? With what? Voodoo magic?

Why the hell he just go to FW? He lost to the No.3 or No.4 guy in the most stacked division in the world and just decided to drop down.

This dropping down after a loss is just really dumb.

I can't see this ending well.

He was already a tall n thin LW, he'll be too thin at FW, IMO.

Wtf bad moves all around. Who does PowerMMA have to help him with his game that is better than what Alliance offers? I understand the need for change but not just from losing to Cerrone after going undefeated for 15 fights. Also dropping to FW? Why? Cerrone didn't outsize him, neither did any of his opponents. These guys are fools.

If the cut doesn't effect him he will give that division lots of trouble. Didn't really expect that considering his only loss was to Cerrone, nothing to be ashamed of!

If he can make the cut, successfully, he fights for the belt within 1 yr.

I don't know about the move to a different weight class but at least hes gone from Alliance. I don't like how they try to make ever fight Cruz lite there.

Wtf bad moves all around. Who does PowerMMA have to help him with his game that is better than what Alliance offers? I understand the need for change but not just from losing to Cerrone after going undefeated for 15 fights. Also dropping to FW? Why? Cerrone didn't outsize him, neither did any of his opponents. These guys are fools.

Power MMA has develop Dolloway and Baders boxing greatly. Nearly every top fighter (davis, chandler, jury) have regressed at alliance

Back