Myles Jury: f*ck the UFC...not really

He was such a dick after the Diego win, I don't feel bad for him.

At least Cowboy got him.

SlGqgt1.gif

this brings back memories lol.i really thought jury was the next big thing.cerrone shut that door on him real quick

I am 100% sure he will "make it" on yt. He will leverage his name and ufc brand -> lots of organic reach. His channel has been groqind really quickly, even the covid won't slow it. Best decision he could make. Money without inherent brain damage. I wish him well (even though he was a dick to Diego), i hope he realised his mistakes.

22k subscribers is nothing for that sort of channel. Good luck having a popularity surge when you are ten years late in the business of bullshit success stories.

22k subscribers is nothing for that sort of channel. Good luck having a popularity surge when you are ten years late in the business of bullshit success stories.

The business of selling bullshit success stories will never end. New waves of naive young people wanting to "get rich quickly" are appearing every year.

Less than 20 grand profit from beating Gomi?

<{CMPALM}>

edit - oh wait, it's under 60 grand after the bonus. Still kind of low.

Last edited:
Back