Myles Jury dropping to featherweight?!?!

Might be one of the biggest fw's if he can make the cut. I guess he felt bullied against cerrone.

hes still young. its now or never for him to go to FW. He will be huge.

Might be one of the biggest fw's if he can make the cut. I guess he felt bullied against cerrone.

It really did look like Cerrone was too big, strong, and powerful for him.

I think hitting the weight room hard might be a better move for him. His strikes look like they were absolutely nothing for Cerrone.

Well this is a disturbing trend. This never seems to go well.

Lol, Myles Jury is going to get FU kicked in the face if he even dares to think about fighting MacMiller or Aldo. In LW he still can have some speed over others (The dream Sanchez), but FW he has absolutely nothing except height and reach over mini-Mendes and friends. But hell no is he beating anyone in the top 5 if Ricardo Lamas is not still there.

If Rumble can make welterweight then Mighty Mouse can make lightweight.

Lol, Myles Jury is going to get FU kicked in the face if he even dares to think about fighting MacMiller or Aldo. In LW he still can have some speed over others (The dream Sanchez), but FW he has absolutely nothing except height and reach over mini-Mendes and friends. But hell no is he beating anyone in the top 5 if Ricardo Lamas is not still there.

well Conor is getting it done with height/power/reach advantage

Wow, he'll be massive at 145lbs. If he makes the cut right, he'll be a force.

Due to Reebok deal, he can't buy enough food to stay at LW.

it'll be interesting to see how he does, how much will he cut to make 145?

Back