My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also a forum where people accuse professional mixed martial artists of being pussies, I wouldn't dwell on such things and just accept that it's not going to change.

You didn't offend me, I was merely pointing out how you posting images with zero context could be interpreted as nothing more than objectification, which contradicts the theme of your post (although to be fair, the theme of your post is all over the place).

Not that you care, but I posted this too:

I LOVE women.

When I post pics it's not merely superficial.

KK --- She seems sweet and down to earth and super mellow.
Megan --- She works hard. She is slow, but very strong and willing to keep learning. I respect that.
Holly --- She DESTROYED Ronda, and overall, Holly seems cool and humble.
Dern --- I LOVE her accent. Kidding. :p I like watching her fight, even though she is very green.
Valentina --- Fucking WIFE material. Super intelligent and cultured.
Waterson --- Fun and not mired by silly drama.
Ostavich --- I don't know much about her besides that she gets shit on too much here.

Can a mod ban TS and yellow card every donk that sympathize with his post please.

hqdefault.jpg

Embarrassing.

My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Meanwhile, the average Sherbros don't even have cardio to speak of...

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.

View attachment 507261
View attachment 507267
View attachment 507259
View attachment 507265
View attachment 507257
View attachment 507255
View attachment 507269

I was with you until you posted pics of Karolina, Dern and Anderson like they are on par with Holly, Waterson and Ostovich......

<{nope}>

Virtue signaling to....impress his alleged girlfriend?

Yes. Virtue signalling by saying that Waterson and Holm aren't too old to be hot enough to have sex with, posting pictures of women that accentuate their physical sexuality, and making the case for ring girls.

I think he's doing it wrong.

This is a public forum, what do you expect. Go read youtube comments and you will get the same, its a public forum. Sherdoggers being weird is a myth, its the internet, and most people are just having a laugh, less than 5% are really that mentally disturbed in real.

My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.

View attachment 507261
View attachment 507267
View attachment 507259
View attachment 507265
View attachment 507257
View attachment 507255
View attachment 507269
Don’t believe everything you read on the World Wide Web. There are trolls, shills, and People looking for attention.

Waiting for a man hating thread too, TS

People up in here acting like I am bragging about how hot she is... (and no, I'm not going to talk about that now, because...Sherdog gonna Sherdog)

I simply mentioned my girlfriend...and once again, I will reiterate that being in a relationship is NOT some rare thing.

Y'all need to step outside and see what's what.

Stepped outside for a moment then came back in and saw your AV/Post which screams virgin

You know 2d waifus don't count, right?

People say the same shit about other genders such as Male.

Why single out only 1 of the 276 genders OP? Do you discriminate?

Why is that?

View attachment 507261
View attachment 507267
View attachment 507259
View attachment 507265
View attachment 507257
View attachment 507255
View attachment 507269
If I could give you half a like I would. While you comment on the value of certain female fighters you justify it by critiquing their appearance.
Maybe this has already been written and if it has I’m sorry, but given the tone deaf nature of this site I didn’t bother taking the time to read the responses. I assumed most of them involved calling you a “cuck” or “beta,”
These women do deserve their place but only because they are talented martial artists.

If I could give you half a like I would. While you comment on the value of certain female fighters you justify it by critiquing their appearance.
Maybe this has already been written and if it has I’m sorry, but given the tone deaf nature of this site I didn’t bother taking the time to read the responses. I assumed most of them involved calling you a “cuck” or “beta,”
These women do deserve their place but only because they are talented martial artists.

I think you are taking the OP a bit too seriously...

TLDR: It is odd (to me) that males shit on women so much here. Ostavich being one example.
Then I posted some pics of *GASP!* women...

I can understand why y'all say fighter x is ugly, but when it's mean-spirited, THAT is the issue at hand.

Not that you care, but I posted this too:
You mean after I said this:
The female fighters who seemingly do MMA just to increase their social media following deserve the backlash (PVZ, Ostovich, Dern, etc.).

People call Holm old because she is, for a fighter (37), but Waterson hasn't quite gotten there yet (33).

And I don't understand the purpose of posting all the pictures of female fighters, it looks like you're objectifying them like the rest of Sherdog.
You must not know what "after the fact" means.

I mean, you're the one who thinks ring card girls should remain a thing:

You think Sherdog hates on female fighters just because they're women, and not because it's WMMA (which has a slew of things to dislike that have nothing to do with gender), you defend the presence of ring card girls, and then end your post with an assortment of objectifying images of the women that you accuse us of hating on. And I'm not even trying to take some moral high ground, I'm just pointing out the contradictions and hypocrisy in your post.

Mackenzie Dern, for example, fakes an accent to try and get support from the Brazilian crowd, misses weight because she's undisciplined and doesn't actually care about MMA, and has admitted she'll be leaving the sport within a couple of years, and you have the nerve to suggest that people here on Sherdog give her hate just because she's a woman; that's some SJW logic right there.

You mean after I said this:

You must not know what "after the fact" means.

I mean, you're the one who thinks ring card girls should remain a thing:

You think Sherdog hates on female fighters just because they're women, and not because it's WMMA (which has a slew of things to dislike that have nothing to do with gender), you defend the presence of ring card girls, and then end your post with an assortment of objectifying images of the women that you accuse us of hating on. And I'm not even trying to take some moral high ground, I'm just pointing out the contradictions and hypocrisy in your post.

Dern, for example, fakes an accent to try and get support from the Brazilian crowd, misses weight because she's undisciplined and doesn't actually care about MMA, and has admitted she'll be leaving the sport within a couple of years, and you have the nerve to suggest that people here on Sherdog give her hate just because she's a woman; that's some SJW logic right there.

Dern picks up different accents from being in different places..............

SO unique to just her. -_-

I’m not gone lie . Some of y’all have hatred . Idk why it seems like it’s a thread about Paige shaving her head like every 3 months . Leave that shit alone

wmma sucks, nunes is one of the first ones that can actually throw a punch and she's the champ in two divisions
guys on here tend to exaggerate wmma fighters' average/below-average attractiveness, so I don't know what hate you're talking about

im sure if you keep playing capt save a ho, your gf might start blowing you again

I still don't know what an incel is.

Stands for "Involuntarily Celibate."

Which, when you think of it, has a pretty broad application. Could mean anyone from the 40 year old virgin who hasn't been able to score in his entire lifetime, to anyone who is not, at this very moment, having sex.

Speaking for myself, I'd pretty much always rather be having sex than pretty much anything else I could be doing... so that makes me an incel for the better part of most weeks.

Women are objects for lust and here to provide a service to their superior Males.

The above is a joke, but I don't care for wmma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back