My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women should be making babies. Preferably man-child.

This is Sherdog. Everyone gets shit on here. The male fighters, the promoters, the refs, the media, your fellow posters, and yes the female fighters. Don't like it go post on Reddit with the casuals because it's not going to change. For better or worse this is the culture here. I don't get why female fighters would get special treatment.

Dag, that is one of the hottest women ever.
Show me a picture of the hottest chick you've taken out. Didn't even have to fuck, just a chick on that level that made the conscience decision to give you the time of day.

My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

Is this you?

9ff.jpg

Sorry she "broke up" with you.

People that comment in WMMA threads how much they do not care about WMMA go on my ignore list.

Too many trolls on here, that helps to sort them out.

Why do you care about fighters attractiveness? They're fighters. Nobody cares when people call Big Nog the ugliest human being on the planet... He's still beloved because of his success as a fighter fighting in fights.

Maybe these chicks should get better at fighting, which is what their current chosen profession is, and people would respect them more.

TS is projecting his imaginary gf's thoughts onto us as if they weren't conceived by his own mind
I'm sorry to break it to you, but having a girlfriend is NOT a rare thing.

You just need to get out more.

Lol, you white night about 'women hate' then post a bunch of sexual pictures, many with fake boobs, totally turning them into objects for your viewing pleasure. You are as hypocritically ass backwards as those femnazis, like Anna Kasparian, that virtue signal about body shaming from their perceived moral high ground, and then in the next breath body shame a man for being fat and having a small penis.

Last edited:
I never seen hate for women on here. Hate for women's mma is different.

My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Meanwhile, the average Sherbros don't even have cardio to speak of...

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.

View attachment 507261
View attachment 507267
View attachment 507259
View attachment 507265
View attachment 507257
View attachment 507255
View attachment 507269
Male fighters get more shit than female fighters , just in a different way because men and women are different .

I assumed with an anime avatar like that TS must be a woman hating incel.

Everyone's shitting on ts, but I feel he has a point. Guys on here can't wait to shit on Paige and Rachel. Don't give me the hair bullshit, what's the excuse for Rachel? There is none, "ugh her face", "she's such a bimbo", "I know this girl just got beat up, but look at her, I bet she cheated". I know no one likes to be called out on their shit, but this is sad. When I asked for proof I got nothing. I didn't even ask for anything concrete, just crumbs that would lead me in that direction. Nothing. Just a bunch of middle aged men hating on a woman who would never give them the time of day.

6432512-6412271-image-a-25_1542766297444.jpg

"ugh is she gonna fight with her clown face"

Edit: Oh shit Red Belt
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back