My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS and his girlfriend

iu

Why introduce her to a site filled with kids thirsting after every wmma instagram pic. Just see the front page, its always got an instagram pic of some damn wmma chick. Its too damn pathetic in here.

I didn't introduce her. I don't know why you keep saying that.

My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Meanwhile, the average Sherbros don't even have cardio to speak of...

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.

View attachment 507261
View attachment 507267
View attachment 507259
View attachment 507265
View attachment 507257
View attachment 507255
View attachment 507269
Thanks for the pics, they made an otherwise 100% retarded post by a virtue signalling wannabe SJW much less stupid.

Everyone's shitting on ts, but I feel he has a point. Guys on here can't wait to shit on Paige and Rachel. Don't give me the hair bullshit, what's the excuse for Rachel? There is none, "ugh her face", "she's such a bimbo", "I know this girl just got beat up, but look at her, I bet she cheated". I know no one likes to be called out on their shit, but this is sad. When I asked for proof I got nothing. I didn't even ask for anything concrete, just crumbs that would lead me in that direction. Nothing. Just a bunch of middle aged men hating on a woman who would never give them the time of day.

6432512-6412271-image-a-25_1542766297444.jpg

"ugh is she gonna fight with her clown face"

Edit: Oh shit Red Belt

To be fair, the male mma fighters on here get objectified way more. Constantly called manlets, called out on their balding/Norwood hairline, size of their package (Conor, Rockhard, and Mr. Rousey). Sexyama is always getting objectified in here because of his looks, Ortega has gotten some bromo love, and people on here salivate over the big muscular heavyweights, especially if they’re explosive and still a prospect.

Everyone's shitting on ts, but I feel he has a point. Guys on here can't wait to shit on Paige and Rachel. Don't give me the hair bullshit, what's the excuse for Rachel? There is none, "ugh her face", "she's such a bimbo", "I know this girl just got beat up, but look at her, I bet she cheated". I know no one likes to be called out on their shit, but this is sad. When I asked for proof I got nothing, I didn't even ask for anything solid, just crumbs that would lead me in that direction. Nothing. Just a bunch of middle aged men hating on a woman who would never give them the time of day.

People shitting on my OP proves my point.

Mma is a male dominated demographic. You should get your gf to log into a women’s forum or group on social media and read the comments. They’re just as bad if not worse to be honest. Anonymity and a platform can get dark pretty quickly haha

Are you surprised dudes who do terrible with women hate them ?

This place has one of the largest collections of sexually frustrated males on the internet

Thanks for the pics, they made an otherwise 100% retarded post by a virtue signalling wannabe SJW much less stupid.

Uhh....what?

My OP is the OPPOSITE of SJW nonsense... Did you actually read it? Did you skip the T and A pics..

SMH

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.
True, a lot of Ostovich discussions here is pure victim blaming...

TS DOES bring up solid points. Look forward to seeing someone try and prove him wrong.

To be fair, the male mma fighters on here get objectified way more. Constantly called manlets, called out on their balding/Norwood hairline, size of their package (Conor, Rockhard, and Mr. Rousey). Sexyama is always getting objectified in here because of his looks, Ortega has gotten some bromo love, and people on here salivate over the big muscular heavyweights, especially if they’re explosive and still a prospect.
Fair point.

Stopped reading after he said something about having an imaginary girlfriend

TS lost us at 'My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog'

You act as if it's only women who get this treatment. And I believe 90% of the time it's guy's making jokes and trying to be funny. Bottom line, who really cares? Go to any place in the internet where people have anonymity and you'll see people saying way more ridiculous shit. You complaining will do nothing to stop this.

Everyone's shitting on ts, but I feel he has a point. Guys on here can't wait to shit on Paige and Rachel. Don't give me the hair bullshit, what's the excuse for Rachel? There is none, "ugh her face", "she's such a bimbo", "I know this girl just got beat up, but look at her, I bet she cheated". I know no one likes to be called out on their shit, but this is sad. When I asked for proof I got nothing. I didn't even ask for anything concrete, just crumbs that would lead me in that direction. Nothing. Just a bunch of middle aged men hating on a woman who would never give them the time of day.

6432512-6412271-image-a-25_1542766297444.jpg

"ugh is she gonna fight with her clown face"

Edit: Oh shit Red Belt
Dag, that is one of the hottest women ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back