MY Workout

Gigaldor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Monday:morning(mma skill:shadow boxing,bag work,sparring,grappling,ground striking,shadow wrestling,+some conditioning:push ups ,pull ups,sit ups,superman,squats,neck bridges or isometrics and skipping rope,leg mobility ).i choose 3 drills from mma skill.
afternoon:cardio(running)
Tuesday:morning(s&p:power clean,dips,military press,front squats,bo rows,triceps extension,chinnies,back extensions)
afternoon:cardio(tabata:burpees,juping jacks,knees to chest,mountain climbers)
Wednesday:maybe some low intesity cardio or rest.Static stretching.
Thursday:morning(mma skill :eek:ther 3 drills +push ups ,etc or isometrics and some skipping rope,leg mobiliy)
Friday:morning(push press, pull ups,romanian deadlifts,bench press,lunges,curls,V ups,ab wheel)
afternoon:cardio(tabata)
im 17 years old.is my weekly workout good?

sh press, pull ups,romanian deadlifts,bench press,lunges,cu(s&p:power clean,dips,military press,front squats,bo rows,triceps extensiay:maybe some low intesity cardio or rest.Static stretching.
Thursday:ars old.is my weekly workout goon,chinnies,back extensions
afternoon:cardio(runninning(punday:morning(mma skill:shadow boxing,bag work,sparring,grappling,ground striking,shadow wrestling,+some conditioning:push ups ,pull ups,sit ups,superman,squats,neck g)a:burpees,juping jacks,knees to chest,mountain climbers)
Wednesdod?i dont have a fight coming so i dont do many skill training.i only wamorning(mma skill :eek:ther 3 drills +push ups ,etc or isometrics and some skipping rope,leg mobiliy)
afternoon:car)bridges or isometrics and skipping rope,leg mobility ).i choose 3 drills fromrls,V ups,ab wheel)e low intesity cardio or rest.Static stretching.
Thursday:morning(mma sk
afternoon:cardio(tabatMo
Tuesday:morning mma skill.dio(running)
Friday:morill :eek:ther 3 drills +push ups ,etc or isometrics and some skipping rope,leg mobiliy)
afternoon:cardio(tabata)
im 17 yenna be in shape.thanks.

?..

I think there's a little too much volume on lifting days, but if you can handle it go ahead. Once you do get a fight though the volume has to go down on the weights and skill training goes up obviously.

Also, shadow wrestling seems funny to me.

Finally I get to do it!

Read the FAQ sticked at the top!

No squats?

No regular deadlifts?

Maybe I missed it?

RDLs are only an assistance exercise.

for the weightlifting workouts i only use 3 sets per exercise.the first one is for warm up and the other 2 are the work sets.power cleans have deadlifts.front squat is for me much harder to do but sometimes i do back squats too.

Other reflections:

- if you do conditioning, it makes more sense to do the static stretching afterwards and not on a separate rest day.

- Tuesday will be your very own 'triceps death' - dips, OHP and triceps extensions is triceps extensions too much. Not to mention the whole Tuesday routine seems overdone. Of course, I don't know the rep scheme or weight, but still.

change what is not good.help me.the weights i use is between 8 and 12 reps. i dont want to go heavy.

With what intensity have you been training up till now? It's not the best idea to start with the volume you won't be able to handle. Have you been lifting?

In the meantime, this is the 2-day split from the FAQ:

Day one:
Deadlift
Overhead press
Weighted pullup/chinup

Day two:
Squat
Benchpress
Bent over row

And all the exercises are supposed to be quite heavy. If you're a lifting newb you can start with this and some sledgehammer work. Sounds good?

i have been lifting for 8 months.i use the hammer sometimes in my tabata.

Ok, so I assume you can handle what you've made up and what I've written before remains to be my opinion. I'd throw out the tri extensions and possibly reduce volume if I found it overwhelming. You're gonna spend a lot of time in the gym, but if you have nothing better to do, why not? Go heavy on at least some of your exercises.

One last thing for the sake of efficiency - why not combine OHP and power cleans into clean & press?

Other reflections:

- if you do conditioning, it makes more sense to do the static stretching afterwards and not on a separate rest day.

- Tuesday will be your very own 'triceps death' - dips, OHP and triceps extensions is triceps extensions too much. Not to mention the whole Tuesday routine seems overdone. Of course, I don't know the rep scheme or weight, but still.

Back