My wife relapsed. Now she has pneumonia.

Everyone, please be careful out there because COVID-19 is no joke.

As the vast majority of you know my wife has been battling it for three weeks now & she'd improved a great deal. In fact, most of her symptoms had diminished & it looked like she was on the road to a complete recovery right up through late last night when her cough came back. So, our doctor had her come in this morning & when she detected a fever & listened to her lungs she diagnosed her with pneumonia. My wife had also vomited up some blood during a coughing fit so our doctor sent her to the ER to have a battery of tests done. She also got a breathing treatment while she was there.

Thankfully the tests came back negative for any internal bleeding & they got her fever down. They got her lungs a bit clearer too but they insisted that she spend the night so they can monitor her. Hopefully, if she improves enough she'll be able to come home tomorrow.
Sorry to hear what you're going through with the
wife.

I hope she doesn't have to spend to much more
time there.

Hoping for the best! Super happy vibes to you and yours.

Glad to see you and the medical staff are staying on top of this.

Sorry to hear this but good to hear see seems like she'll be ok.

Unfortunately, it's very common for people to get pneumonia after they are very sick with something else or if they had a major injury. That's why so many old people die of pneumonia. They get the flu or have a heart attack and they seem like they're getting better then they catch pneumonia. Luckily your wife is young and sounds like otherwise healthy so she should be fine with antibiotics and time.

Brother my eyes got teared up, you know how I feel about you guys, this is hitting hard, I’m praying hard for your wife and you. This virus is no joke scary how someone can get better and then it comes right back..

Sorry to hear man. I wish you and your family all the best. Hoping for a speedy recovery!
<RomeroSalute>

Sorry to hear man. I wish you and your family all the best. Hoping for a speedy recovery!
<RomeroSalute>

<RomeroSalute>

You really can't seem to catch a break at the moment. Really sorry to hear, is she on a ventilator?

Man, I’m sorry to hear that. We will be praying for her this week. Keep us updated.

Well wishes and positive vibes to you and the Missus bud.

Hope you guys are geting the best medical attention.

On a side note, my mother in law had flu a good few years back and ended up with pneumonia and bronchitis double whammy!! she was very ill, smoker and over weight and in her early 60's, she pulled through like a trooper in the end..so theres plenty hope.

Be healthy my friend... lots of people here will be sending you guys their prayers.

She will whup its ass, I have little doubt.

Meanwhile, we will do what we can here:

I already banned Wuhan virus, I will prepare another banhammer to drop on pneumonia as well.

Previous debates aside, hoping your wife pulls through mate. Hoping for speedy recovery.

Back