My wife relapsed. Now she has pneumonia.

Thinking of you guys bro.

Everyone, please be careful out there because COVID-19 is no joke.

As the vast majority of you know my wife has been battling it for three weeks now & she'd improved a great deal. In fact, most of her symptoms had diminished & it looked like she was on the road to a complete recovery right up through late last night when her cough came back. So, our doctor had her come in this morning & when she detected a fever & listened to her lungs she diagnosed her with pneumonia. My wife had also vomited up some blood during a coughing fit so our doctor sent her to the ER to have a battery of tests done. She also got a breathing treatment while she was there.

Thankfully the tests came back negative for any internal bleeding & they got her fever down. They got her lungs a bit clearer too but they insisted that she spend the night so they can monitor her. Hopefully, if she improves enough she'll be able to come home tomorrow.

It’s pneumonia.
You guys both are fit and healthy fucks.

She’ll be fine soon enough. You’ll see.

{<redford}

Granted I don’t know if it was covid because it was before they were testing but when I was really sick in the beginning of January I had similar issues.

My cough lasted a solid 2 months after the initial sickness, same with my kids. Best of luck but at least it seems like she is past the worst of it.

I hope your wife recovers soon and gets out of the hospital feeling better.
I'm sorry you have had a tough series of life events recently. Stay strong man.

Everyone, please be careful out there because COVID-19 is no joke.

As the vast majority of you know my wife has been battling it for three weeks now & she'd improved a great deal. In fact, most of her symptoms had diminished & it looked like she was on the road to a complete recovery right up through late last night when her cough came back. So, our doctor had her come in this morning & when she detected a fever & listened to her lungs she diagnosed her with pneumonia. My wife had also vomited up some blood during a coughing fit so our doctor sent her to the ER to have a battery of tests done. She also got a breathing treatment while she was there.

Thankfully the tests came back negative for any internal bleeding & they got her fever down. They got her lungs a bit clearer too but they insisted that she spend the night so they can monitor her. Hopefully, if she improves enough she'll be able to come home tomorrow.
Sending best juju, vibes, thoughts and intentions for the best possible outcome!

Hearing your story is really makes me sad man. I have two love ones right now in the hospital. I cant see because of this damn virus

I didn't know this, friend. Sorry I haven't commented. Hope all things work out.
No worries, bro. It's all good.

Yeah, they're just keeping her for a day or two so they can fill her with antibiotics. I think she's going to be just fine.

Damn man... This is no joke.

Send your wife our best wishes. We are rooting for you guys here.

Hearing your story is really makes me sad man. I have two love ones right now in the hospital. I cant see because of this damn virus

Yeah, that's how it was for me all day too. I had to wait in the waiting room all day & get updates from her nurse every couple of hours instead of being by her side. It sucked.

No worries, bro. It's all good.

Yeah, they're just keeping her for a day or two so they can fill her with antibiotics. I think she's going to be just fine.
I'm sure. They're getting better at treating this shit.

Yeah, that's how it was for me all day too. I had to wait in the waiting room all day & get updates from her nurse every couple of hours instead of being by her side. It sucked.
my grandma is dying from cancer and I can't see her at all. I'm losing my mind right now.sorry to get emotional but its breaking my heart

Back