My Wife May Have Inadvertently Invited a Guy Over to Our Place for a Date

Your wife sounds like a devious slut

And you sound like a massive cunt

Probably a virgin portraying some alpha male.

No doubt I would bitch slap you around like the weedy little cumstain you are

And you sound like a massive cunt

Probably a virgin portraying some alpha male.

No doubt I would bitch slap you around like the weedy little cumstain you are

Shine up your armor and sit the fuck down pussy cat you wouldn't do shit and you couldn't do shit even if you wanted youd walk the other way with your head down lmao

Shine up your armor and sit the fuck down pussy cat you wouldn't do shit and you couldn't do shit even if you wanted youd walk the other way with your head down lmao
You're a shell of a man, and a washed up fighter

Just like BJ Penn in 2017

Mug

You're a shell of a man, and a washed up fighter

Just like BJPenn in 2017

Mug

Hahahahahahahaha you the type of guy that get beat up at the bar every other weekend for trying to be a hero and still leaves with no pussy

All she has to do is a follow up text saying my husband is looking forward to it too... or something like that. Why embarrass the guy for no reason - he doesn't seem to have done anything wrong.

Lol. So many dudes terrified of their chick having any interaction with another guy. It’s hilarious. Clearly some of you know your girl is too good for you and are worried she’s going to realize it the moment she interacts with anyone else with a dick.

LOL you guys are savage!

<Lmaoo>

One of my exes, i still talked to and had sex with while she was dating her now husband. She invited me to a party they were having, i went. We hung around the same groups.
That night she goes and introduces me to him as her friend from high school (this was years later, and we didn't go to high school together) Drank that night.
Fast forward about 2 months, she invites me to another party with some other people we know. Its not weird because she worked her angle to get he and I to know eachother. I was no longer a threat to him, i was the innocent old time friend. Ended the night with her spitroasted. Now, they're married with kids.

Im married with kids now, but i know women are snakes. In my opinion worse.

That can be arranged
giphy.gif

Back