my wife hates my cauliflower ear...

if I get an ingrown hair or something she chases me around with tweezers begging me to let her operate on it.

I thought my gf was the only one. She also tries to pop any pimple on my face/body

does getting it drained hurt alot? It sounds dumb but I think Id rather go through the pain then wear goofy-ass headgear

does getting it drained hurt alot? It sounds dumb but I think Id rather go through the pain then wear goofy-ass headgear

It sounds dumb, because it is dumb. I'm guessing you're a teenager. When you become a man, you will be less concerned about looking goofy infront of a bunch of dudes.

Would you play football without pads, and a helmet too? I mean getting trampled by six guys over a pig-skin ball is well worth not having to wear that goofy shit.

As a sidenote, I am convinced that a large number of jiu jitsoka secretely want califlower ear, although they will adamantly deny it.

I have personally seen guys get fairly severe cauli, and complain and complain about it. They act like they are devastated and then conveniently neglect to treat it.

It is just kind of funny, in a peculiar way.

That's true, I wouldn't be happy to deal with it, but I would be happy to say I got to that point.

I thought my gf was the only one. She also tries to pop any pimple on my face/body

Every girl on the face of the earth is osbessed with picking shit off your skin. My mom did it to me, my girlfriends did too. I guess it's social grooming.

Can anyone confirm/refute that, should you develop cauli, you can get it fixed with plastic surgery?

my girlfriend was not too happy about it at first, but she is used to it now and doesn't really mind... that being said my cauliflower ear isn't too bad.

Can anyone confirm/refute that, should you develop cauli, you can get it fixed with plastic surgery?

Well yeah, you can get plastic surgery no problem, it's not a huge life threatening surgery there. Even with insurance though, your'e probably gonna have to pay out of your pocket, and thats at least a couple thousands.

Really? Did you become susceptible/develop it over time? Or just one particularly effective incident that caused major cauli problems?

As a sidenote, I am convinced that a large number of jiu jitsoka secretely want califlower ear, although they will adamantly deny it.

I have personally seen guys get fairly severe cauli, and complain and complain about it. They act like they are devastated and then conveniently neglect to treat it.

It is just kind of funny, in a peculiar way.

This applies to about 70% of participants in the grappling arts. It is somewhat a sign of your dedication and hard work and an instant sign to anyone who sees it that you know what you are doing.

Back