My Weekend Bets (UFC on FX 6 + TUF 16 Finale + Bellator 84) - Post Yours! PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the consensus on Catone vs Waldburger?

Catone's first fight at WW....

odds are about even with Waldburger being the slight favorite

This fight could come down to who is the better wrestler, which I believe to be Catone.

thoughts?

Catone's gonna be the better wrestler, no doubt. But he'd be stupid to take it to the ground because Waldberger's fantastic off his back and is always looking for guillotines off of the td's (which is how Catone lost to whazzizname iirc). If Catone keeps it standing/dirty boxing he should win, but I'm leaving it alone.

hard to know much on cofer-rio. rio has way better credentials but STUNK it up on TUF.

Is anyone here on Hugo Viana? I think he is going to look great in his bantamweight debut. He fought Rony Jason tough at FW despite being extremely smaller.

Yes - but I'm fading Duran. The Naudi Aguilar curse will strike.

what is the consensus on Catone vs Waldburger?

Catone's first fight at WW....

odds are about even with Waldburger being the slight favorite

This fight could come down to who is the better wrestler, which I believe to be Catone.

thoughts?

i don't think TJ minds if catone takes him down.

i really feel like TJ is going to sub catone. catone also gassed hard in rd 3 of his last fight and got stopped by camozzi, who's not much of a finisher... i think he'll gas after his first cut to 170 if tj doesn't catch him w/something prior.

hard to know much on cofer-rio. rio has way better credentials but STUNK it up on TUF.

Someone said he was injured against Ogle, dunno if that's true but the fact that he couldn't get a much smaller guy with no wrassling pedigree down when he's an ncaa guy is pretty bad. Cofer on the other hand coming iff getting ktfo by Lawrance who looked awful last time out. From what I've seen i don't rate either, so it's kinda hard to know who to fade more. I'd bet Cofer on the presumption Rio wasn't badly injured on tuf as he has the better stand-up and Rio probably ain't gonna test his chin - but just leaving that one alone, I've already made enough bets I don't like ;]

Seriously considering a decent bet on Barry, someone talk me out of it.

I'm on Barry small. However, one thing one has to remember is how Barry often finds a way to lose fights he by all rights is winning. As such, it probably isn't the best place to go very big.

30957974.jpg

What's your reasoning?

Might chuck him in a parlay and lower my stake. Thinking of chucking him in with TJ & Roy, it pays 6.25/1.

I don't think there's not a lot of money to be made on this card tonight in all honesty.

Might chuck him in a parlay and lower my stake. Thinking of chucking him in with TJ & Roy, it pays 6.25/1.

I don't think there's not a lot of money to be made on this card tonight in all honesty.
I do not recommend parlaying Roy. I just don't like him in this fight. Remember Mir fight? If Mitrione has developed decent enough TDD not to be taken down, then Roy is just going to run after him with that overhand, then gas, and then lose by decision.

You You haven't typed in the results yet
You even though the event happend last night
You and Ross Pearson won.
You I can even provide you with a source if you want to
Louise F This event does not occur until tonight at 12.30 am
You No this is another card that was held last night
You If you check your own site you can't place a bet on Ross Pearson anymore
You I saw the event with my own eyes so it has happened.
Louise F This event have not occured yet, sorry sir.
You Do you want a source on it? even video proof...
Louise F Pearson vs Sotiropoulos?
You yes
You There is a reason why you can't bet on that fight anymore. I feel there is bad communication within the company. If you talk to the "MMA/UFC" department they could tell you the fight has happened.
Louise F Can you tell me which sport this is for?
You The sport is MMA - Mixed Martial Arts
You but it is listed as UFC also
Louise F It says on the bet slip ending in 0037 that this event does not occur until 12.30 am tonight. One moment while I check this for you

God.. what kind of morons do they hire..

I do not recommend parlaying Roy. I just don't like him in this fight. Remember Mir fight? If Mitrione has developed decent enough TDD not to be taken down, then Roy is just going to run after him with that overhand, then gas, and then lose by decision.

Kongo took him down every time he tried and everyone else he fought can't/don't want to wrestle (Beltran, Big Baby, Morecraft), so I'd say his tdd is pretty unproven tbh. I can definitely see Mitrione winning if he uses his kicks and stays disciplined on the outside, but Roy wading forward as he does should be pretty bad news for Matt in theory.

You You haven't typed in the results yet
You even though the event happend last night
You and Ross Pearson won.
You I can even provide you with a source if you want to
Louise F This event does not occur until tonight at 12.30 am
You No this is another card that was held last night
You If you check your own site you can't place a bet on Ross Pearson anymore
You I saw the event with my own eyes so it has happened.
Louise F This event have not occured yet, sorry sir.
You Do you want a source on it? even video proof...
Louise F Pearson vs Sotiropoulos?
You yes
You There is a reason why you can't bet on that fight anymore. I feel there is bad communication within the company. If you talk to the "MMA/UFC" department they could tell you the fight has happened.
Louise F Can you tell me which sport this is for?
You The sport is MMA - Mixed Martial Arts
You but it is listed as UFC also
Louise F It says on the bet slip ending in 0037 that this event does not occur until 12.30 am tonight. One moment while I check this for you

God.. what kind of morons do they hire..

lol, have you explained that 12:30 'last night' is actually today? And that the event 'tonight' is tomorrow?

I'd just leave it though tbh, they'll pay out eventually without the need to hastle them. They're good with that kinda thing in my experience.

on HD/del Rosario ending ITD -320. no way this one goes to the judges

lol, have you explained that 12:30 'last night' is actually today? And that the event 'tonight' is tomorrow?

I'd just leave it though tbh, they'll pay out eventually without the need to hastle them. They're good with that kinda thing in my experience.

Yeah I explained it, the chat went on for a lot longer than that and I don't have the energy to continue explaining it. I can live with getting the money later, I just wanted to use it for some more betting.

Yeah I explained it, the chat went on for a lot longer than that and I don't have the energy to continue explaining it. I can live with getting the money later, I just wanted to use it for some more betting.

You have two kidney's for a reason..

A bit off topic: Has anyone ever had a tougher intro to MMA than Mike Pyle had. In his inaugural MMA fight he is pitted opposite Rampage Jackson. Additionally, in the ensuing contest, Pyle locks horns with future UFC HOFer Jon Fitch. In his third fight they cut him a break but by his fourth fight he is back in the frying pan facing a very respectable and underrated Andrei Semenov. Welcome to MMA Mr. Pyle. :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back