My vice is 2 Pints of Alcohol 5x a week <but I want abs>

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
There are worse things right?

I'm able to quit for 1 week at a time once a month and I use milk thistle to help my liver.

Suggestions? Can you get a 6 pack while being a beer drinker?

<LikeReally5>

Sure you can you’re just making it much harder

source.gif

2 pints of beer 5 times a week is NOT drinking

2 pints of beer or 2 pints of whiskey? <{1-16}>

I'm able to quit for 1 week at a time once a month and I use milk thistle to help my liver.

<LikeReally5>
Post more angles of your avie and i’m sure i can think of something. Lacking inspiration right now

calorie count and if those beers don't put you over whatever your daily max is you should be ok.

Vodka with pure lemon juice.

I was drinking 12oz of hard alcohol a night, when I quit I lost no weight. I think liquor calories are a misnomer

<LikeReally5>
The laws of physics don’t change, calories in vs. Calories out still sticks. If at the end of the day you are in calorie deficit you will have an overall low bodyfat percentage.

These days i don’t drink much and oddly enough i peaked when i smoked and drank a lot, except in those days i ran a lot too. About 10km daily. It was the only time in my life i had well defined abdominal muscles. Now i pay attention to what i eat/drink, stopped smoking and i look like a tub of lard despite moderate strength training (no cardio). So i suppose the secret is pour some time into cardio

<LikeReally5>

Have you seen Once Upon A Time In Hollywood? Cliff Booth lives on beer, mac and cheese, and is 50 years old and ripped

The calories in drinks are almost entirely from the alcohol.

Low alcohol beer is your solution here. 4% is 120 calories per bottle or so. They even make 0.5% or 2% beers that are apparently decent. Obviously you have to accept you won't get a high off of them, mostly you have to be in it for the taste.

I was drinking 12oz of hard alcohol a night, when I quit I lost no weight. I think liquor calories are a misnomer

Eat chicken breast and then have as many calories of soft drink and tell me which one is more filling. One fills your stomach, the other your bladder.

There’s a reason contest bodybuilders chow down on lettuce and other vegetables, basically no calories for how much space in your stomach they take up.

You can have abs and drink a couple beers.

The reason you don't have abs has nothing to do with beer and everything to do with you being a fat, lazy, pathetic pos

Stop drinking for a month, you will feel amazing.

2 pints of beer 5 times a week is NOT drinking

Ya, I thought he meant hard alcohol pints b/c he said pints of alcohol not pints of beer and I was like "dang....how can you consistently work out". But beer isn't a "vice" IMO. Though I shouldn't judge others.

Back