My Ultimate Fight Night 29 Bets - Post Yours (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL
If Cleveland could find a QB they would be a playoff team with this defense.

NFL
If Cleveland could find a QB they would be a playoff team with this defense.

Reaching a bit there cuz they got a tough division and lack of a running game but yeah very underrated defense & Hayden can take on any WR

NFL
Put money on Browns o22.5. Only need 6 points. Don't fail me now.

NFL
Right on Wilverine, although i feel with a better QB it can open up holes for the running game.

NFL
Lots of points are being scored in this game, the under play i going to lose, but if the bills+5 hit, I win.. Everyone on SBR were on the under... ah well, so much for tailing.

NFL
Lots of points are being scored in this game, the under play i going to lose, but if the bills+5 hit, I win.. Everyone on SBR were on the under... ah well, so much for tailing.

Under the right play still I think. Also win or lose Bills +170 was a great bet so im satisfied

FFS:

fucking bet that hoyer gets TD pass first. Hoyer gets injured 2nd play out of the game.
now hoping it pushes if BUF doesn't score a TD pass

muhahahha

EJ manuel rushes for 1st down, gets clipped and looks to be injured, maybe they pull him and my bet pushes.

also LB bills when they were tied. 2.5u to win 2.5u

Thanks for the plays A. Can't say I've ever played a soccer match before but if I can keep turning a small 1.5u profit consistently, I'll be happy.

A few lines that I noticed today that I'd like some feedback on:
Shield/Maia o4.5 @ -115 Does anyone see this fight NOT going the distance?
Hamill/Thiago o1.5 @ -170 Hamill is a tough bastard and might even snag a takedown or two. I don't see Thiago putting Hamill away faster than Gustaffson.
Gonzaga/Jordan u1.5 @ -110 Big heavyweights with Jordan's aggression leads me to believe this will end quick one way or the other.
Belfort/Henderson o2.5 @ +125 Both guys are very tough. Vitor sometimes wilts under pressure but neither have any late round cardio so I could easily see this running into the championship rounds due to both being too gassed to have much on their punches.

Thoughts?

like all the plays, just gotta hope hamill can handle the onslaught for a few rounds. which thiago silva shows up is a big factor as well. the gonzaga/jordan under looks like free money to me

Shout out to user qasdf who recommended a play in the last thread on the rays and dodgers in first 5 innings, both went through quite easily to net me a nice profit.

NFL
There goes my money!
Yeah, wow sitting here thinking anything but a pick 6 and I break even or better and then there it is. kills the bills bet and the under 61 in one swoop... better luck on sunday folks

NFL
Cashed on Scott Chandler over 34 yards. Thought it would have been a little easier. The Bills would have won if Manuel didn't get hurt.

NFL
who would have thought the browns and bills would score 61 points smh.

NFL
who would have thought the browns and bills would score 61 points smh.
with both starting QBs out for most of the game... I feel that that really messed with the results. Not really the teams we were betting on originally with the backup QBs in. Imo Bills would've taken it with EJ still in, may be biased of course but that's how it felt to me

with both starting QBs out for most of the game... I feel that that really messed with the results. Not really the teams we were betting on originally with the backup QBs in. Imo Bills would've taken it with EJ still in, may be biased of course but that's how it felt to me

Agreed on EJ winning the game.

I had my pre-game bet on Cleveland but when Hoyer went down, I couldn't wait til halftime to hedge. At half time hedged with Buffalo -1/2. That pick six went from me being up $200 to breaking even, lol. Oh well, I still have Cleveland in a parlay with Parlo and Ward tomorrow night.

in my opinion, with both starters id still think its hard to say who would have won the game. which is the reason why i stayed away from betting on the winner (even tho the BUF ML was tempting).

do you think DEN -7.5 is a good play this week? the broncos are bound for one tough weekend after destroying teams so easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back