My UFC on FX 7 Bets (and others) - Post Yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Bisping for 2 to 1. Great odds I figure, he must be the favourite vs Belf.

2 to 1, where did you get that? Are you sure it wasn't 2.0? (Decimal)

How do you guys see Aoki/McKee going? I've only seen 3 or 4 of his fights and I can't remember anything from them except them going to a decision.

McKee doesn't have the power to ko anyone.. Aoki by sub.

McKee via decision via gnp imo.

2 to 1, where did you get that? Are you sure it wasn't 2.0? (Decimal)

n00bs trying to bet haha

bisping vs vitor started pretty even on the odds, vitor now becoming a slight fav, I expect his line to get worse closer to the event.

How do you guys see Aoki/McKee going? I've only seen 3 or 4 of his fights and I can't remember anything from them except them going to a decision.

McKee is a boring lay-n-pray wrestler with a great record. Fought once in the UFC and lost a split decision to Jacob Volkmann and was cut. He's only been submitted once but that was back in like 2000. I'm not gonna play it but if I did I'd put a small bet on McKee.

McKee via decision via gnp imo.

He might eek a decision, but he can't finish journeyman nobodies, let alone Aoki. I think Aoki will submitty him, but can't fault anyone taking McKee at +250.. that's a bit OTT

McKee is a boring lay-n-pray wrestler with a great record. Fought once in the UFC and lost a split decision to Jacob Volkmann and was cut. He's only been submitted once but that was back in like 2000. I'm not gonna play it but if I did I'd put a small bet on McKee.
I know the basic back story, I was more curious if McKee would somehow use his wrestling more defensively against Aoki and win a mediocre boxing match, and maybe a takedown at the end of the round to steal the round? No idea who has the worse stand up, although I do remember Aoki winning a stand up fight against in Dream awhile ago.

Shooting in the dark here, will probably stay away from this match unless someone has a strong opinion on either fighter winning.

I hope Manhoef knocks Kang's head off. P4P hardest hitter in mma.

Nah, I'm on Noons. Hopefully I can get a decent price as he's like 2-3 in his last 5 and has looked very mediocre in his last few.

Yeah id be on him also, noons lost to Nick diaz/Jorge Masvidal/Josh Thomson.... almost talking about champions/ex champs or no1/2 contender guys.... so no shame to loosing to any of them, should have no issues against jnr courture :icon_chee

I hope Manhoef knocks Kang's head off. P4P hardest hitter in mma.

He is, but I hope the opposite. Kang's had some hard times over the last few years in and out of the ring, feel sorry for the dude =/

I know the basic back story, I was more curious if McKee would somehow use his wrestling more defensively against Aoki and win a mediocre boxing match, and maybe a takedown at the end of the round to steal the round? No idea who has the worse stand up, although I do remember Aoki winning a stand up fight against in Dream awhile ago.

Shooting in the dark here, will probably stay away from this match unless someone has a strong opinion on either fighter winning.

If Aoki comes inside on McKee, he'll shoot. I really don't see him just sprawl and brawling here. Honestly, I think the odds are about right. Not much value in Aoki, but I played him for shits and giggles anyhow.

Anyone like Sergei Kharitonov small at -120? Idk about Rico's switch to MMA footwork yet. Ground work too much for Rico at -120?

Still very disappointed in juniors performance.

Made good profit by having Velasquez by decision as a back up at +1000 which seems a very good safery bet when i look back.

Still sore money won since my favourite fighter has lost.

UFC 155 Net: -118
JDS +105: 284.50 for 300 -- 50 parlay // JDS DEC: 5 for 65.35 // +13.5: 5 for 50 // RD 3: 10 for 10 // O2: 66.50 for 50 // Cain -7.5: 150 for 225
J.Miller -160: 80 for 50
// -3.5: 75 for 50 // Miller SUB: 10 for 24
Philippou +105: 100 for 105 // +3.5: 150 for 100 // Phil DEC: 20 for 42.60
Belcher +175: 60 for 105
Leben -106: 190 for 179 // -3.5: 20 for 40 // RD 3: 2 for 20

Wineland -104: 145 for 140
Varner +129: 66 for 82.50 // NOT guillard ITD: 81.50 for 50

MJ -114: 125 for 110 -- 50 parlay // DEC: 45 for 41
De Fries +315: 20 for 63
Garcia/Holloway DEC: 85 for 50
Cariaso +150: 50 for 75 // DEC: 87.50 for 50
parlays
50 to win 52.41 on MJ -245 & JDS -220

---

honestly, between all nighter the night before w/poker, up and down a grand and what not, and then no sleep, and then got a kitten who's not letting me get a moment's rest... i'm fine w/the result for this ufc. i hoped for better but just couldn't focus as well as i would've liked.

hoping dream gets me back over 7 grand profit mark for the year. takaya might be a big bet for me. 2u so far.

anyone know the exact specifics of the dream television schedule and/or if this will be streamed live and easily accessible? the mma portion, not the kickboxing

After new year... 3 weeks

However dont forget in 2 weeks time we have the final Strikeforce event, so not next weekend but weekend after, then the following weekend FX 7 event, then weekend after that Fox 6, where mighty mouse will out wrestle and out strike dodson purely based on speed to capture a ud.

ya we really only have the next weekend off. we got tons coming. :)

------

took a stab at maeda +467. just 20. 145 for 100 takaya and 142.50 for 50 aoki

might be it, idk. i'll decide tomorrow. and happy new year everyone :)

Do you guys think that 5D will put live betting for the Dream/Glory card? I'm debating whether to stay up or not.

For Canadians, the fight network is showing the full thing live starting at 2 am.

I'm on Verhoeven at +100, he is currently -120 against Kharitonov.

i *SINCERELY* doubt we will have live betting on any site for dream.

That's gonna be a shit card for betting. Bunch of huge favorites. I'll prolly just do a parlay with Kennedy, Gracie, Souza, Mousasi, Barnett, Cormier, and Marquardt. And I might play Noons if I can get a decent price and then fade Gurgel.

was gonna say noons, ya. i think noons will be playable. and herman might be playable if BIG dog. but bookies will prolly have jacare -300ish, which would be tough to play either side.

regarding all the mckee-aoki questions/comments: let's not forget, top position =/= decision win in japan. aoki can win from bottom even if he doesn't sub mckee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back