My UFC on FX 7 Bets (and Others) - Post Yours! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough but guillard had cerrone hurt there, pettis would have finished him in that position.

yeah with a sub maybe. But would Pettis of got him hurt in the first place though? Does Pettis have the punching power that Guillard has? When was the last time he really hurt somebody with his hands? Gonna be difficult to even land a head kick on Cerrone what with Cerrone's height advantage and very up-right stance.

O I know you live in Indiana, are you a Notre Dame fan? Because this T'eo story is interesting.

I don't really follow college sports at all. I went to Purdue during the time Brees was there, but I haven't really followed since.

Pettis doesn't have anywhere near the power Guillard does imo.
Pettis is basically a better version of Cerrone though, I don't remember him ever getting caught before though and I doubt he has the chin of Cerrone.

I don't really follow college sports at all. I went to Purdue during the time Brees was there, but I haven't really followed since.

Me either, it's just funny how it is developing.

Looks like it's time for a new thread too. By the time these 2 events are over we could be on a new one then too lol. It's crazy.

i don't know what language this is, but im such a sicko i think i found this bet and tailing u on it. $10 to win $10.90

this is tennis right??? lol

thank you EZ for this play. checked this morning and it hit. Unfortunately I gave the money back betting on basketball.

betting outside of MMA is hard.

i feel like i should try to contribute with some NFL plays, but nothing i'm overly confident in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back