My UFC on FX 7 Bets (and Others) - Post Yours! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 team parlay
Marquardt, Souza, Mousasi, Barnett, Cormier, Healy, Kennedy
at +250 odds
gah im at a crossroads i am so tempted to bet this. what do you guys think?
i dont see any of these guys losing but its mma and anything can happen

arrelione, why the dubbs? PM me if you need to.

I posted gifs of Rampage knocking out Chuck in a "Iceman is helping out Glover for Rampage" kind of threads. Didn't know you could get dubs for it, worth 4 points too. Don't know if that is much but it makes me wonder what kind of stuff you get caught for that's worth less than 4 points, not typing god bless if someone sneezes?

Replied to the admin giving me double yellows just to be ignored. Whatever though.. the infraction should go away soon.

Doesn't this fight remind you a lot of Nate vs Benson? It does for me.

35041_zps9206163c.gif

I strongly, strongly disagree that Tarec is anywhere near the wrestler that Marquardt is. Marquardt has great wrestling, and he trains with both top wrestlers in Tristar and Jacksons. I don't see how you think Nate can't take Tarec down when Woodley was able to do it throughout the fight.

Even if somehow their wrestling levels are comparable, Nate is by far the larger man. He is stronger, taller, and heavier.

I really really think Nate will completely dominate Saffiendine.

Dude are you being serious? I feel like I'm being trolled. lol

Nate and Tarec have comparable wrestling w/ Tarec maybe being slightly better. Indeed, T-Wood was ale to take Tarec down, but come on, T-Wood is a beast wrestler, he went like 50-0 in HS and then went on to be a D1 stud at the University of Missouri. Certainly Nate is a above average wrestler, but in no way does he have the td's of a guy like Woodley. There was a reason why Okami was able to dominate Nate in the wrestling department, and it is b/c Nate is not an elite wrestler as you are claiming.

Furthermore, regarding size, I'm not sure Nate is going to be that much bigger and stronger than Tarec.

I posted gifs of Rampage knocking out Chuck in a "Iceman is helping out Glover for Rampage" kind of threads. Didn't know you could get dubs for it, worth 4 points too. Don't know if that is much but it makes me wonder what kind of stuff you get caught for that's worth less than 4 points, not typing god bless if someone sneezes?

Replied to the admin giving me double yellows just to be ignored. Whatever though.. the infraction should go away soon.

WTF? You can't post gifs? What exactly was the infraction for? I don't get it. We all post gifs. Are we not allowed to post UFC content?

This is about it for the strikeforce card for me
$5 on Couture to win $7.25
$20 on Marquardt, Cormier, Jacare, Barnett to win $18.85
$60 on Jacare, Kennedy, Healy to win $55
$30 on Healy, Jacare, Kennedy, Marquardt, Mousasi, Cormier, Barnett to win $77

total risk
$115 to win $158.10

Worst case scenario is Jacare loses ill be nervous as hell on that fight

WTF? You can't post gifs? What exactly was the infraction for? I don't get it. We all post gifs. Are we not allowed to post UFC content?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say a mod got butthurt who is a Chuck fan.

omg, you got me w/that one, lol. absolutely love baseketball, and that gif is freakin perfect for forum responding, i will be using it quite often :)

LOL Whenever he compared Diaz/Benson to Marquardt/Saff I jusr knew this was the correct expression. It was a : *Ugh and walkout*

LOL Whenever he compared Diaz/Benson to Marquardt/Saff I jusr knew this was the correct expression. It was a : *Ugh and walkout*

The sad thing is that Marquardt will likely win, and when he does IamJames is going to be insufferable. It's a weird sort of mentality. The main reason I post here is so people can talk me out of bets. Just happened last week when I was thinking about playing Wandy over Stann. If 100% of the people on this board and SBR told me to rethink a bet I was about to place, I would have to go back and start watching tape again. Doesn't mean I'm changing my mind, but still.

If you can't be flexible with your opinions, then why post them? It'll just end in an argument.

Regarding the MMAOddbreaker Podcast w/ Nick Kalikas, Adam Marin, and Luca Fury; here are there picks/bets for those interested:

Picks:
________
  • Kalikas: Payan + Martins + Couture + Tim K. + Gracie + Healy + Jacare + DC + JB + Mousasi + Marquardt

• Adam: Payan + Couture + Kennedy + Gracie + Healy + Jacare + DC + Josh + Mousasi + Marquardt

• Luca: Payan + Noons + Kennedy + Gracie + Healy + Jacare + DC + Josh + Mousasi + Marquardt
Straight Bets:
______
  • Kalikas: Couture + Smith + Saffiedine
  • Adam: Couture + Smith
  • Luca: Smith + Saffiedine
Parlays:

The fact that you think I was actually comparing the fight between Benson/Diaz to Marquardt/Saff shows how bad your reading comprehension is, there is no point in talking to you.

The sad thing is that Marquardt will likely win, and when he does IamJames is going to be insufferable. It's a weird sort of mentality. The main reason I post here is so people can talk me out of bets. Just happened last week when I was thinking about playing Wandy over Stann. If 100% of the people on this board and SBR told me to rethink a bet I was about to place, I would have to go back and start watching tape again. Doesn't mean I'm changing my mind, but still.

If you can't be flexible with your opinions, then why post them? It'll just end in an argument.

So true, and yes Marquardt will most likely win; however, that doesn't mean he was ever a 95% favorite.

I know! I know! Try telling IamJames that.
pmsl43.gif

Nah, apparently I was trolling only to get a reaction out of people. I guess posting a gif of Rampage knocking out chuck twice is in no way relevant to the discussion of Chuck helping out Glover for Rampage

So true, and yes Marquardt will most likely win; however, that doesn't mean he was ever a 95% favorite.

I know! I know! Try telling IamJames that.
pmsl43.gif

Im just curious, what will you do if Marquardt dominates Tarec in a way that Tarec looked like he absolutely did not belong in there with him? Would you actually admit you were wrong and that Nate would beat him more than 9/10 times or would you disappear?

Im just curious, what will you do if Marquardt dominates Tarec in a way that Tarec looked like he absolutely did not belong in there with him? Would you actually admit you were wrong and that Nate would beat him more than 9/10 times or would you disappear?

oh-no-you-didnt.gif

Is there a way to tell what time the lines will close before each event? Or is it different for each book?

I'm hoping some props open up for other fights on this card, although I already have a punch of different bets in forms of parlays, which I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if I did the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back