my ufc 201 plans

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So i was gearing up to watch prelims and main card at my friend's, since I don't have FS1, only a computer which crashes during each and any stream. Instead I go to a downtown festival

So im one of those goofs who spends the $60 on ppv via fightpass and xbox live. I flip a coin to decide whether or not to buy the card. It lands on tails, I decide to buy the card

Upon signing into Fight pass the first screen is of a post fight press with Woodley sitting behind the belt

With zero element of surprise I save the money

So i was gearing up to watch prelims and main card at my friend's, since I don't have FS1, only a computer which crashes during each and any stream. Instead I go to a downtown festival

So im one of those goofs who spends the $60 on ppv via fightpass and xbox live. I flip a coin to decide whether or not to buy the card. It lands on tails, I decide to buy the card

Upon signing into Fight pass the first screen is of a post fight press with Woodley sitting behind the belt

With zero element of surprise I save the money
Most ppl usually do things on heads, i've never heard of a guy saying "If i ends up tails i will..."

always heads.

Did you buy a funnel cake and big bag of kettle corn at the festival?

Were there any dogs there? If so, did they seem to be enjoying the festival itself as if they knew what was going on, or just kinda not understandng what was going on?

Was Clay Guida there?

Most ppl usually do things on heads, i've never heard of a guy saying "If i ends up tails i will..."

always heads.

Tails for decisions that are fiscally irresponsible

Seriously they have no shame. Guess they didn't want my money that night. Spoilers downgrade the value of a perceived event instantly

Did you buy a funnel cake and big bag of kettle corn at the festival?

Were there any dogs there? If so, did they seem to be enjoying the festival itself as if they knew what was going on, or just kinda not understandng what was going on?

Was Clay Guida there?

Oregon Brewfest. Sorry for the sharp change in narrative I was posting in a rush

Back