My UFC 165 Bets - Post Yours (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible cornering for Philippou. No sense of urgency to go for the kill. Taking the centre & jabbing ain't gonna win the fight.

Costa's TDD doesn't look as good as it has before when he was with Serra-Longo... Must have been all that sparring with Weidman. Plz Costa survive til the scorecards

Doubt his TDD just instantly gets worse after switching camps. More of a credit to Carmonts shot imo.

This is wrecking a parlay for me, but made a bunch on the starts r 2.

Francis Carmont is the epitome of athletic and explosive.

I bet a lot on him, but I didn't really expect him to handle Costa like this.

Striker (who has just left the camp where he has found success) vs a solid grappler. You dont have to be a Luca Fury to figure out the play here

Costa's TDD doesn't look as good as it has before when he was with Serra-Longo... Must have been all that sparring with Weidman. Plz Costa survive til the scorecards

Carmont looks so much better than he did in his last 2 fights. I don't think Costa would be stopping these TD's now, or a year ago.

Yep. Not sure if it's Carmont's improved TDs from steady training at TriStar (the explosion on his double leg is noticeable) or if it's Philippou's regression since leaving Sera-Longo. Costa was stuffing double legs from good TD artists like Fukuda like he was a brick wall... Now, not so much. You can't find a better training partner at 185 than Weidman. Hope Costa didn't burn any bridges and goes back to S-L.

I guess Carmont is forgiven for those 2 stinkers? LOL or do you think Costa just had his absolutely worst showing and that affected the outcome?

Yeah buddy Costa looked like crap i thought him switching camps was a bad sign.

I hope they book Philippou vs Rockhold after this.

wrestling underdogs always win - Prazeres, Gagnon, Reis, Carmont, Poirier, Tibau, Camus

unreal.

Yep. Not sure if it's Carmont's improved TDs from steady training at TriStar (the explosion on his double leg is noticeable) or if it's Philippou's regression since leaving Sera-Longo. Costa was stuffing double legs from good TD artists like Fukuda like he was a brick wall... Now, not so much. You can't find a better training partner at 185 than Weidman. Hope Costa didn't burn any bridges and goes back to S-L.

Yea, I'd be rethinking the camp change after that. Serra said he left on good terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back