My UFC 165 Bets - Post Yours (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL
198022724-1 9/23/13 9:36pm $10.00 $9.09 $19.09 Win 9/23/13 8:40pm Live In-Play Football 9419 Oakland Raiders/Denver Broncos Over 46 -110* 198020795-1 9/23/13 9:19pm $20.00 $15.38 $35.38 Win

9/23/13 8:40pm Live In-Play Football 9420 Denver Broncos Over 33

NFL
Broncos -14 (-145) to win 50$
O49 (-103) to win 50$
Raiders +18.5 (-150) to win 25$
+150
Raiders SU (+10 000) to win 250$ -002.50

Total : +147.5 $

Everything hit tonight, except for the tiny 2.5$ livebet on the raiders at (+10000)

Great night, hope everyone made profits!

nice hits. i teased the broncos to 7 and the over to 42. gotta hope the royals hold the lead now and ill have a pretty good night, wish the braves would have won though! i like the live bet at +100000 haha, talk about value lol :)

MLB
I haven't been playing baseball of late, bu I'm making an exception tonight.

Houston Astros vs. Texas Rangers // TEX -1.5 @-125

Houston has lost 10 straight and 14 of 16 vs Texas this season. Houston has Jordan Lyles on the hill and he has a 6.90 ERA in his last 3 outings and a 8,55 ERA vs Texas. Houston is 0-5 all-time in Lyles' starts against Texas, losing these by 3.8 runs on average. The Rangers have Derek Holland on the mound and he has won 4 of 5 vs Houston.

It may bite us, but ALL signs point toward a Rangers blowout.

BOL
MLB + NFL

So I hit my big bet on Texas but got reamed in the NFL!!!!!! Put the $300 I won on Texas including an extra $200 on DEN LB @ +100 to win -16.5. Sooooooo... I was counting my money as DEN was up 23 points with ONLY 2 MINUTES LEFT + the ball when BOOOOOOM!!!!! FUMBLE!!!!!! OAK picks it up, scores with like 70 seconds left, Denver takes a knee, wins by 16 and I'm FUCKED by .5 points.

That study about feeling worse when you lose. I guarantee it's right. I'm done with team sports for a bit. That was an omen lol.

Hope I get Yan Cabral at good odds. I think he beats Mitchell.

Also has anyone ever heard of these two guys in the first bout? Whitely seems like a finisher.
c77b3df0bf2c4e9bbd141a61771da1e6.png

MLB + NFL

So I hit my big bet on Texas but got reamed in the NFL!!!!!! Put the $300 I won on Texas including an extra $200 on DEN LB @ +100 to win -16.5. Sooooooo... I was counting my money as DEN was up 23 points with ONLY 2 MINUTES LEFT + the ball when BOOOOOOM!!!!! FUMBLE!!!!!! OAK picks it up, scores with like 70 seconds left, Denver takes a knee, wins by 16 and I'm FUCKED by .5 points.

That study about feeling worse when you lose. I guarantee it's right. I'm done with team sports for a bit. That was an omen lol.

Tough Luck man. I know how it feels, and it's awful. But like you said, team sports are harder to predict. We shouldn't be using the same sizes on NFL/MLB/Hockey etc.. Don't worry though, Bellator is right around the corner!

Wager Type : Straight Bet

Sport : MMA Martial Arts
Selection : Dong Hyun Kim 10/9/2013 7:00 PM - (EST)
Money Line +215 for Game
Amount : Risking 31 To Win 66 USD

People can hype up erick silva all they want, but the fact is that jason high is the only guy he has fought in the ufc that is still in the ufc. Im not a big DHK fan but the he has fought some excellent opponents and dominated them. There is no way silva should be over a 2:1 favorite over a guy the caliber of DHK.

Also while many people are saying the this fight will look like the fitch-silva fight, i somewhat disagree. dhk posses very good judo along with his wrestling, and most importantly his stand up has been evolving at great lengths, while fitch was known for having some of the worst stand up in the ufc.

Last edited:
Tough Luck man. I know how it feels, and it's awful. But like you said, team sports are harder to predict. We shouldn't be using the same sizes on NFL/MLB/Hockey etc.. Don't worry though, Bellator is right around the corner!

Thanks bud, I needed those kind words. I was feeling real down about such a close loss.

Hey goodfella if it makes u feel better i lost 150 on GB yesterday shit happens.

Hey goodfella if it makes u feel better i lost 150 on GB yesterday shit happens.

Both teams deserved to lose that shit. Such an awful game, sloppy, 4 turnovers on each side and the refs were fucking garbage.

Yeah i like the Bengals got a lot of talent on the DL. Dunlap and johnson should have been top 5 picks imo.

This thread is honestly turning into a usual sherdog thread....

Tennis

Sloane

Ivanovic/Wozniak/jankovic parlay

[YT]0uTTWnoW5Mk[/YT]

Also, Sloane mentally fails once again...

I hate that betting DHK in this fight, you're essentially taking him by decision. He has just that one route to victory. But I do like the odds given and I would definitely play that DHK +205.

It'll be interesting what the props will look like though lol.. my estimation;

Distance/ITD -220/+170

DHK ITD +550
DHK dec +230 (This line will definitely be wacky EG: See Dos Santos ITD prop)
Silva ITD +150
Silva dec +300

I know they're OFF but let me know how you'd adjust these lines. This is pretty hard to cap. My reasoning below..

While Silva is the favorite sitting at -285, my confusion with these lines starts with the U/O 1.5. Now in essence, the most probable way Silva wins (imo) is in the early goings, yet the under is +130, and the over is -170, suggesting Silva may take this fight into the deeper rounds? Throw in the fact that DHK is unlikely to finish this fight. I'm mind fucked. Let me know if I articulated myself correctly or of there's any confusion by what I meant.

Last edited:
I hate that betting DHK ...

While Silva is the favorite sitting at -285, my confusion with these lines starts with the U/O 1.5. Now in essence, the most probable way Silva wins (imo) is in the early goings, yet the under is +130, and the over is -170, suggesting Silva may take this fight into the deeper rounds? Throw in the fact that DHK is unlikely to finish this fight. I'm mind fucked. Let me know if I articulated myself correctly or of there's any confusion by what I meant.
I doubt Silva's props will be that good a price. (You have no juice on them)

I don't see DHK winning over 33% of the time, and Silva winning over 75% of the time is too steep a price. I don't think either is a good bet right now.

RE: the o/u. This isn't Sao Palelei fighting here. Silva won round 2 against Fitch.

edit: The Hendricks KO prop will take the cake.

Last edited:
[YT]0uTTWnoW5Mk[/YT]

Also, Sloane mentally fails once again...

LMAO.... And yea typical dude... Done alright on tennis today but my love for Venus Williams could be my undoing :(

To Oblivian: I was of your opinion re: Mendes v. Aldo II. After watching their first bout again I'm not so gung-ho.

thats the problem with the internet. you cant tell when being sarcastic. I clearly lost on shogun and erik perez, mike pyle,etc. I have never bet live, ever. I was being sarcastic about betting live. (or taking a shot at fella)
You're both obnoxious. You for trolling. Him for his "Oh shit bitches, I bet the other way last second for $xxx *spoiler - ticket showing a bet of half the value (see Kyle v Brown)* or *spoiler - ticket showing other fighter anchoring a $5 parlay (see Shamwow v Curran) ". And yeah it's never happened to him for a loss. Ever.

And now you were being sarcastic? Grow a fucking spine Crewman.

edit: that's my reaction after the last ten pages. C'mon man! Stick to your guns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back