My UFC 155 Bets - Post Yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know why you're disrespecting jury like that. jury is the real deal.

Was 100% wrong on Jury, guy is legit and a beast I saw his take downs and wrestling and gnp from a few previous youtube fights but figured his competition was weak so he just automatically looked awesome against lesser foe.

Totally wrong, but I also believe Micheal Johnson looked like he did no training or anything for him, or that jury was just that good !

i was telling everyone during the pbp at the time that jury/iaquinta was foty and we were witnessing two elite level fighters. everyone laughed at me. time will tell i was right.

Last night was rough. I hit 1 of 6 parlays (one of the small ones at that)

Hit 1 straight bet. Lost 1 straight bet (biggest bet of the night on JDS)

Luckily prop bets got me a small profit on the night:
Varner by Dec
Miller by Dec
Costa ITD

**I don't think accidentally spammed in any way or broke any rules but for some reason I've lost a few privileges, like doing searches. Says I don't have access or it was removed by a mod. I think it was from the betting thread. I never made mention of the site I used. Oh well.

These are really fun threads, hope that it doesn't get shut down.

Last edited:
Down 30% of my bankroll last night couldn't have gone worse. I think most in here are hurting along with me.
Jury just looked phenomenal along with Johnson being terrible on the ground. From what I remember though way improves from TUF

I got buried guys. Down -$745, which was almost surprising to me after I did the tally, I got so much wrong I thought it would be even worse. I got JDS/Cain going the distance in a throw away parlay that netted me $384 and Cain in a hedge parlay with a bunch of boxers that won me $240. Also on Cain/JDS going past round 1 and Okami/Belcher going the distance, those plays saved me from complete doom, but it's still one of my worst nights ever.

Trying to win back a bit on Dream and Cage Warriors.

**I don't think accidentally spammed in any way or broke any rules but for some reason I've lost a few privileges, like doing searches. Says I don't have access or it was removed by a mod. I think it was from the betting thread. I never made mention of the site I used. Oh well.

These are really fun threads, hope that it doesn't get shut down.
No, more people have had that problem lately, myself included. I have Oblivian's profile bookmarked so I can search for any new betting threads, it's a bit of a pain in the ass now, hope they fix it soon.

What do you guys think about Phil Baroni at +185?

Cain wiped my account clean. So much for doubting a good man. Greed is punishable :)

See Cage warriors has popped up my end also, never even heard of seen of these fighters though.
I actually only know Jesse Taylor from that card, but I'm tailing Van1ty here, since he seems to be so confident on those picks. Just noticed they took the girl-fight from 5dimes, maybe it's off?

ouch rough night last night. So close on some big props too. But in the end lesson learned on bankroll mgmt. Put to much stock on that fight not going the distance.

On the bright side, last night was my first night on Kountermove and I profited about 70$. Placed in the $$$ on all the tournaments and if JDS would have won I would have took first in every single one.

Kang came in overweight, I think that's pretty much ended any chance I had of betting him.

Surprised Baroni's made 167, he's gonna be dying after 2 minutes

i was telling everyone during the pbp at the time that jury/iaquinta was foty and we were witnessing two elite level fighters. everyone laughed at me. time will tell i was right.

I remember you were creaming over that spladle.

Both Al & Myles look like legit UFC LWs.

Only played philippou, okami and miller on a small parlay and won

The big bucks have gone down lol:

Kawajiri + Mach 10 for 10
Takaya 10 for 7
Kang 5 for 6

^those + Aoki, Koala, Bilbiano 1 for 11

23/34

Ballin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back