My UFC 155 Bets - Post Yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a little off topic, but I just read that Dream was going to have 8 superfights along with their 16 man tournament on New Year's Eve. 23 events including walkouts, interviews, and timeouts for groin shots.

It will never end :icon_sad:

Varner/Guillard line is back up. I had major lulz at the Guillard interview after the fight was called off. The reporter totally set him up.

Reporter: "Will we be able to see Varner fight you in the future?"

Guillard: "Absolutely not. He lost his chance to fight me. He blew it - on to someone else."

Reporter: "Dana White says you are fighting Jamie Varner at UFC 155."

Melvin:
26458154.jpg

hahaha. nice.

---

It's a little off topic, but I just read that Dream was going to have 8 superfights along with their 16 man tournament on New Year's Eve. 23 events including walkouts, interviews, and timeouts for groin shots.

yea who knows what'll officially be on the card or not tho heh.

It'll be great, esp. as there's no pre-wrasslin this year.

Aoki by sub, Mach by Baroni gassing, Kawajiri by whatever he wants.

No kidding. Did his stock improve by getting sick?

well im considering jumping ship to guillard now. im sure others are as well. still haven't officially heard what was the varner's problem and if he can recover in 2 weeks

well im considering jumping ship to guillard now. im sure others are as well. still haven't officially heard what was the varner's problem and if he can recover in 2 weeks

Don't worry, I've checked him over and he'll be fine by the 29th.

Boetsch at +150 is very close to playable. In what world is Phillipou nearly a 2 to 1 fav over Timmy B?

I'd have Rory over Condit, but the money is gone (-170 now). Not touching Cain/JDS.

I'm actually eyeing Okami the most, and possibly Boestch. I like Constantino, but this is his first step up. I've seen him mad and swinging for the fences and he's simply not able to KO/TKO anyone.

Oddly enough, I see Boestch going via TD + Submission. Philippou is a good technical boxer and Boestch is big and tough. His best bet is to wear him against the fence and work him down to the ground where Philip is out of his element.

I'm going to stew on it more, as I see Boestch only gaining + from this point forward.

Id like to see 100% confirmation the fights on, but yeah I think most will jump ship with Melvin now, how this works for a ill Varner will see but Ive read Varner really wanted to fight even despite being ill and ufc officals said nope, will be most interesting to see the lines and reasons/interviews....

I think it would be any ones fight, you can never count out Varner

yea man i'm not sure if that's what you meant or not, but rockhold got hurt, as did melendez, etc.. for that last showtime/strikeforce card

yeah you can still bet on it on Betonline, must also say that Rockhold is quite overrated

Just added Guillard at +120. Have to play him at that price. Expect him to close as a modest favorite.

Yushin Okami --- 33.83 to win 58.89

Junior dos Santos --- 30.00 to win 48.18

Also, anyone shocked by Vitor (-125) vs. Bisping (-105) odds for the next event?
Already dropped $40 on Vitor. I may drop more later.

Yushin Okami --- 33.83 to win 58.89

Junior dos Santos --- 30.00 to win 48.18

Also, anyone shocked by Vitor (-125) vs. Bisping (-105) odds for the next event?
Already dropped $40 on Vitor. I may drop more later.

I played Bisping at +115. I actually favor him here. Unless Vitor gets him early, I think he's in trouble. Bisping's volume and cardio will give Vitor trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back