My Twins Specia

MF Doomer

Green Belt
Reaction score
i bought TWins Special 14o gloves, from a website based in thailand.

they are the STIFFEST gloves I've ever worn, and they're incredibly small. I have no recourse.

ANyone have experience with extremely tight Twins gloves?

My 14oz twins special..are small but stiff? nah.. I bought mine here in Canada..though it's probably the same as yours..it has that little sign that says "Hand made in Thailand, Genuine leather"

Just take em' to boxing class ...and break it'll eventually break in... which will make it a bit looser

i know where you are coming from. I have seen Twins 14 and 16oz gloves that are like 8oz gloves. Vice versa I have seen 8oz gloves that look like 14oz. The problem is that they are all hand made, which means no two pairs will be exactly the same. Chances are the ones you got were done by a new worker. The only advise I can give you is to either return them or break them like mackz said.

odd question for you fightstuff, but as they are hand made do you know if the same person makes both left and right or do they just do one side all the time?

Sorry odd i know but i am now intrigued

actually im not sure on this one. ive not been to the factory for a while, so i don't know what the setup is now. let me ask around for you. i know what you are saying though, because one glove feels different to the other right?

Back