6. Bevon Lewis vs Dequan Townsend
7. Arnold Allen vs Nik Lentz
8. Lucie Pudilova vs Justine Kish
9. Montel Jackson vs Felipe Colares
10. Sara Mcmann vs Lina Lansberg
11. Brett Johns vs Tony Gravely
12. Herbert Burns vs Nate Landwehr

How would you rate this card?

I usually shill for most cards, but I'll be honest, I don't recognize half of the fighters on this card. Probably like a 5/10 on paper, and that's being generous.

That usually means it'll turn out to be good though, for some reason cards that look bad on paper always turn out to be fun to watch.

Considering how shit the last one was...this one is free

6.8 out of 10. 3 WMMAs kills it

If Josh Emmett was still fighting Allen = 8.5 Easy

1 Anjos-Chiesa
2 Allen-Lentz
3 Espinosa-Perez
4 Jackson-Colares
5 Burns-Landwehr

hm: Blaydes-Santos

Alex Perez is JBG type here

SmartLivelyChital-size_restricted.gif

Okay card, would have been a lot better with Edgar/Sandhagen and Emmett/Allen, obviously.

It's a shit card but I'll watch it and it will probably be good.

I usually shill for most cards, but I'll be honest, I don't recognize half of the fighters on this card. Probably like a 5/10 on paper, and that's being generous.

That usually means it'll turn out to be good though, for some reason cards that look bad on paper always turn out to be fun to watch.

246 sucked on paper and in real life.

Agreed. This card looks as horrendous as the Sacramento card.

UFC bonus winners on this card - RDA 7, JDS 6, Chiesa 5, Lentz 4, two each for Blaydes, Allen and Pudilova, one a piece for Angela Hill, McMann and Brett Johns

Angela Hill vs Darko Stosic is my favorite fight!

I really like these USA based UFN cards, theyre often very solid.

1. Curtis Blaydes vs JDS
2. RDA vs Michael Chiesa
5. Jamahal Hill vs Darko Stosic
11. Brett Johns vs Tony Gravely
12. Herbert Burns vs Nate Landwehr

Are probably mine.

Landwehr seems entertaining, Johns is a fellow Welshman, Hill looks interesting as a young prospect.

Montel Jackson is pretty entertaining. He’s got some dynamic striking and he’s a lot of fun to watch. Last time I saw him he got wrestled by Ricky Simon bell to bell, so it’ll be interesting to see how he bounces back.

like some have stated there’s a lot of names I don’t recognize but it’s a good chance to get to know some new faces

I'm really intrigued to see how RDA looks and whether he's heavily on the decline now. Chiesa is no joke!

RDA vs. chiesa
Allen vs. lentz
Blaydes vs. Santos
Perez vs. Espinoza
Brett Johns vs Tony Gravely

I like these fights. The rest is just meh to me, but I'll watch in hopes that they're good.

Back