My theory on the reason for this whole Wanderlei random drug testing fiasco...

1. Why would it be "rightfully so"? If a PPV cut wasn't in Wand's contract, it wasn't in his contract. And nobody would be buying that card just for Wand who wouldn't be buying it anyway.

Contract terms are negotiable. Each fight is different.

Considering the fact that this card is a huge 4th of July card with Sonnen vs. Wand being 1 of the 3 main attractions, and Sonnen is most likely getting a PPV cut, it would be fightfully so for Wand to ask for one as well.

Sonnen isn't selling that matchup without Wand, and vice versa. Therefore, if Sonnen is getting a cut, Wand should get one as well.

2. Overeem, Mir, JDS, Big Foot and Cain were all randomly drug tested at the presser prior to UFC 146. It was not just Reem being randomly tested due to TRT or prior testing problems. NSAC has been upping its efforts in re: random testing.

Overeem - as I already mentioned, he signed an agreement with the NSAC for random drug testing, to get licensed, because of his prior problems with testings.

Mir - TRT

Bigfoot - TRT.

JDS - not sure.

Cain - not sure.

Dana is also an owner of the company and takes a cut of the net profits. Google could have told you that.

Yes he is a minority owner. Meaning he is not all powerful enough to screw Wand for shits and giggles.

slide_342134_3535906_free.gif

Of course you would find a way to make this Dana's fault :icon_lol:

The thing is, the only fighters subjected to random testings are those who are/were on TRT or those who signed an agreement due to past lincensing problems (e.g. Overeem).

No, they've already started doing it to others.

Great theory. Too bad it is completely wrong.

We all know why someone runs from a drug test. It isn't to get PPV cuts.

Besides, do you really think Wanderlei Silva is that much of a schemer? No one in their right mind would buy into that far fetched theory you came up with. Not even Wanderlei. He ducked the test because he didn't want to be tested. That leaves only one viable conclusion to be made and I don't even have to say it. You already know.

everybody knows why a person would run from a random test. everbody..

we dont need no complicated theory

THIS! Exactly right, spot on, this is also why the commission states, if you decline the test you are guilty. All these guys would immediately agree to a test if they were clean. Overeem wouldn't have ran away from his test if he was clean, same goes for Wand.

$50 black jack bets? Dana's a whale he doesnt stop at a table unless they can break a million dollar bill.

More I look into this... I feel like we are getting played by Sonnen and Wanderlei.

hold on... let me put my tinfoil hat on..

Great theory. Too bad it is completely wrong.

We all know why someone runs from a drug test. It isn't to get PPV cuts.

Besides, do you really think Wanderlei Silva is that much of a schemer? No one in their right mind would buy into that far fetched theory you came up with. Not even Wanderlei. He ducked the test because he didn't want to be tested. That leaves only one viable conclusion to be made and I don't even have to say it. You already know.

You need to go back and re-read it again.

It's pretty easy to speculate as to why a fighter would refuse a random test.

However, the question is, why was he subjected to a random drug test when he is/was not on TRT nor did he sign any agreement (like Overeem) to take random drug testings?

slide_342134_3535906_free.gif

Of course you would find a way to make this Dana's fault :icon_lol:

@TS : UFC 175 :p .

I doubt it though .

To you :

What happened to your annoying AV ( first it was Iverson " because he retired " , then it was Mayweather because he had a fight , now it's Oberyn ?!?!?! ) FUCKING HACKER , GIVE THIS GUY HIS ACCOUNT BACK!

If THE scene is made exactly as it's described in the book ... Oh man

Dana is an employee. He wouldn't be the one hurt from giving a PPV cut.

Wand didn't expect to get drug tested...ran like Overeem.

Not that I'm on either side. But what employees do you know that have a ten percent share in a billion dollar company? Giving out the PPV share would hurt him very little. But yes it would still be lost revenue.

Not that I'm on either side. But what employees do you know that have a ten percent share in a billion dollar company? Giving out the PPV share would hurt him very little. But yes it would still be lost revenue.

My point was not about Dana and his income. It was about the feeling that Dana is an all powerful overlord of the UFC. He has people he answers to was my point. That was the part of the theory I was disagreeing with.

they arent gonna cut wandy over this,that bugger makes money

@TS : UFC 175 :p .

I doubt it though .

To you :

What happened to your annoying AV ( first it was Iverson " because he retired " , then it was Mayweather because he had a fight , now it's Oberyn ?!?!?! ) FUCKING HACKER , GIVE THIS GUY HIS ACCOUNT BACK!

If THE scene is made exactly as it's described in the book ... Oh man

I usually change My Av depending on what I'm looking forward to. The Red Viper will take up this spot for now then it will be Miguel Cotto Then Rousey lol

I just started reading the books so idk what happens, but I can't fucking wait to see

Back