My theory on the reason for this whole Wanderlei random drug testing fiasco...

Alexandergreat3

In Fedor We Trust, amen™
@Silver
Reaction score
My theory on this whole Wand random drug testing fiasco:

1. UFC 185 will be a HUGE PPV selling, 4th July card (Weidman/Machida, Sonnen/Wand, Rousey/Alexis)
  2. Rightfully so, Wand asks for a PPV cut
  3. Dana declines (Weidman/Machida/Sonnen/Rousey most likely got the PPV cut. If Wand gets a PPV cut, too, Dana won't be able to afford snow for his Vegas home this Christmas nor $50k blackjack bets.)
  4. Wand refuses to sign unless given a PPV cut
  5. Dana plays hardball and gets the drug testing people to drop in randomly on Wand (normally, random drug testing is only done with people on TRT or those who signed an agreement because of testing problems in the past, e.g. Overeem)
  6. Wand refuses to take the random test
  7. Possible scenarios: (a) Dana cuts Wand, and he moves to Bellator, (b) Lorenzo steps in and shows Dana who's boss; Wand stays in the UFC

Who knows what's going on.....this has been a awkward scenario the whole time

My theory is that Wand was too afraid of losing to Chael. He was NOT afraid of the damage that Chael could inflict,afterall he fought CroCop. But he was afraid of losing to a guy he hates and wanted to teach a lesson. He delayed the fights many times because he didnt feel in top form to be able to fight Chael with little risk.

everybody knows why a person would run from a random test. everbody..

we dont need no complicated theory

All I know is right now Bjorn Rebney is smiling wide at the possibility of making a Wand vs Rampage PPV and a Wand vs Tito too.

Dana is an employee. He wouldn't be the one hurt from giving a PPV cut.

Wand didn't expect to get drug tested...ran like Overeem.

everybody knows why a person would run from a random test. everbody..

we dont need no complicated theory

The thing is, the only fighters subjected to random testings are those who are/were on TRT or those who signed an agreement due to past lincensing problems (e.g. Overeem).

rofl all I read was:

"I don't know wtf to think about this situation but I wanna create a thread too, so I'll blame Dana and fighter pay".

The thing is, the only fighters subjected to random testings are those who are/were on TRT or those who signed an agreement due to past lincensing problems (e.g. Overeem).

Nope. Travis Browne for example.

1. UFC 185 will be a HUGE PPV selling, 4th July card (Weidman/Machida, Sonnen/Wand, Rousey/Alexis)
  3. Dana declines (Weidman/Machida/Sonnen/Rousey most likely got the PPV cut. If Wand gets a PPV cut, too, Dana won't be able to afford snow for his Vegas home this Christmas nor $50k blackjack bets.)
  5. Dana plays hardball and gets the drug testing people to drop in randomly on Wand (normally, random drug testing is only done with people on TRT or those who signed an agreement because of testing problems in the past, e.g. Overeem)
  7. Possible scenarios: (a) Dana cuts Wand, and he moves to Bellator, (b) Lorenzo steps in and shows Dana who's boss; Wand stays in the UFC

1. Why would it be "rightfully so"? If a PPV cut wasn't in Wand's contract, it wasn't in his contract. And nobody would be buying that card just for Wand who wouldn't be buying it anyway.

2. Overeem, Mir, JDS, Big Foot and Cain were all randomly drug tested at the presser prior to UFC 146. It was not just Reem being randomly tested due to TRT or prior testing problems. NSAC has been upping its efforts in re: random testing.

Wand runs from drug test. Wand is scrapped from fight. These are the facts and hypothetical nonsense situations like you created out of thin air helps no one

Dana owns 10% of the UFC. His percent share could have went up even more.

The brothers call the shots. Dana will have his snow money no matter what.

Now we know the reason for real anyway, Wand didn't know who the guy was and needed his lawyer to read the NSAC paperwork.

All I know is right now Bjorn Rebney is smiling wide at the possibility of making a Wand vs Rampage PPV and a Wand vs Tito too.

DAMN!!!! havent tought about that!!!!

GO FOR IT WANDERLEI!!!!

Conspiracy theory... the CIA did the random drug test too

Dana is an employee. He wouldn't be the one hurt from giving a PPV cut.

Wand didn't expect to get drug tested...ran like Overeem.

Dana is also an owner of the company and takes a cut of the net profits. Google could have told you that.

Back