My supplements what should I add or drop?

Hi there, i was just reading your post and i was wondering why is it you take Dhea and how old you are?
Im wondering because i was going to add Dhea into my supplement list but ive decided against it for the time being until atleast 5-6 years as im only 20!!!

Another reason for asking is im trying to gauge an understanding of how much the people on these forums no about supplements that effect hormone levels and the like...Ah well ur list looks pretty cool, instead of buying a tub of green supplements you could just go to your local market on the weekend or whatever and buy a load of FRESH Veggies and Fruit and Refrigerate them! Much better then the processed stuff!!

No bashing intended :D

Im a vegetarian so I cant do the fish oil

I got the Xyience for 34 bucks for a 5lb tub, so it was a good deal and tastes good.

Im gonna finish it out and then switch to something else.

I use thermo's with a great diet and tons of conditioning.

im not sure what muscle meal is but if its has whey in it, your consuming an animal based protein.

Lets lay off the vegetarian bashing, that horse isn't just dead, it's already underground.

im not sure what muscle meal is but if its has whey in it, your consuming an animal based protein.

Whey comes from milk, which can be obtained without killing the animal, unlike fish oil.

I agree with others, I think you should refocus your diet and worry less about supplementation.

i would reccomond manitoba harvest hemp seed oil i take capsulses bc they are convenient but they have straight up oil or any other hemp seed oil. Also lots of nuts particularly pecans (which were rated best for men based on protein fat and other factors(

Whey comes from milk, which can be obtained without killing the animal, unlike fish oil.

I agree with others, I think you should refocus your diet and worry less about supplementation.

most vegetarians object to dairy based products. the process used by commercial farmers to get milk from cows is nothing less than torturous. but its damn tasty

so, i am just getting back heavy into supplements and I need some advice on what I should keep and what I should drop and anything else I should be taking:

Right now I am taking:

Multivitamin
Glucosamine
Flaxseed Oil
DHEA
Xenadrine Thermogenic
Xyience Muscle Meal, 32g protein, 2g creatine glutamine

Im about to order a Green supplement from GNC

how does it look?

I am a runner and I circuit train with weights.

most everything you really need you can get from the food you eat which is why I only take multivitamins & greens. used to take glutamine, omega3, abs+, creatine & more.....in all honesty, it doesn't make a huge difference, either that or your body just builds a tolerance to it all and it doesn't matter.

Back