My Submission Highlight

giving this a bump, got a new load of submissions and a new highlight coming soon. :)

a vid of some of my matches from this year, got a few more to put on from some recent comps, peruvian necktie from ibjjf london open will be up before the end of the week:cool:

Watch the guy in the background at around :39... he starts clapping for the slam but then realizes no1 else is and pretends he was just rubbing his hands together.

man, what can I say, keep it up, only problem is, I hate you, Im a blue belt and you would so much kick my ass!

thanks for the kind words guys, really appreciate it, i have commit-ed full time to jiu jitsu training and competition now. so hopefully a lot more subs and fights to show you soon.

competed nogi today, went 1-1 in my division, i said guy was reaping the knee(he was a good level purple) on footlock, ref said it counted as a tap as i verbally spoke, bull plop if you ask me.

so was fired up went in a big advanced absolute, won first against a 93kg gut by kimura, second by triangle, and lost a close judges decision after 10 minutes in the semi final, ended up with hard fought absolute bronze.

check out my subs and let me know what ya think, will get semi final up soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l***4q_h7dg can some please embed im struggling to do it lol

Last edited:
guys if you can comment and give feedback would be great, might get a submission vol 3 highlight done for xmas after my next few comps, should be some decent viewing :)

4 comps left for this year, bring em on, the euro's training camp!!

Last edited:
VOL 3, please comment and give feedback or post on my youtube channel, few comps left this year so hopefully plenty more subs.

peace :)

please help me get some more views on my new video, shameless self promo FTW.

also comment and subscribe to my youtube channel if you can :)

Had four fight in my division today, got two subs, here is one, waiting for my teamate to upload the other.

Back