My Submission Highlight

Awesome stuff; I'll keep my eye out for your name when I'm at any comps in future.

Do you know Ross Nicholls btw? I know he did most of his training with Pedro Bessa.

yeh i know ross, was speaking to him yesterday. he took gold at purple and silver in the absolute. he was on amazing form

Won Gold today, here are three of my fights let me know what ya think :)

dude, how the hell did you get so good in only 16 months? obviusly natural gifted, great guard by the way.. I'll fucking kill for some legs like yours (no homo)

dude, how the hell did you get so good in only 16 months? obviusly natural gifted, great guard by the way.. I'll fucking kill for some legs like yours (no homo)

just hard work and lots of training man and great coaches, ive never been super athletic so i focused alot on being technially good to counter the bigger stronger people, and now where im starting to mature my strength is catching up.

thanks for the compliments mate

South Wales is a pretty good place for grappling. Celtic Pride always do great at comps.

Good job on all those nice subs :)

South Wales is a pretty good place for grappling. Celtic Pride always do great at comps.

Good job on all those nice subs :)

Thanks mate, we do pretty good for a small club. but all we got to do is train lol

whereabouts do you train mate?

Thanks mate, we do pretty good for a small club. but all we got to do is train lol

whereabouts do you train mate?

Cardiff with Chris Rees.

Welsh Open and Hereford Open I may have seen you about.

Well you are quite technical off your back. But comeon your physic is second to none. All the guys you submitted in the video were incrediable bad. So yeah I am not impresset by your performance.

Well you are quite technical off your back. But comeon your physic is second to none. All the guys you submitted in the video were incrediable bad. So yeah I am not impresset by your performance.

very disrespectful to the guys i have fought many of whom are very talented, yes some i was clearly better than but come on dont be so harsh mate.

hey guys here are my fight from a recent comp over weekend, was really happy with my performance, got bronze but got a bad decision in the semi's, didnt get a guard pass scored and ended up losing 2-0 when i should have won 3-2. i thought i dominated the fight but hey that's jiu jitsu :)

any feedback is welcome.

1st round
[Yt]ge5QJNYu-S0[/Yt]

Quarter Finals

semi final

Back