My Submission Highlight

Dude sick video. Your guard is nasty. Best of luck to you

thank you for all the views on my video. will update in a few months with some more footage of my upcoming fights and comps.:icon_chee

just giving this a bump for views haha merry xmas and a happy new year anyway :icon_lol:

Impressive for 16 months,
You also competed a lot,
Nice man !

nice guard work...I must ask though, how's your top game?

nice guard work...I must ask though, how's your top game?

funny thing is i use my top game more in training than i do guard in class. just seems in comps i always get the sub from guard haha

i actually prefer passing and taking the back more than guard tbh.

two new subs from a comp i fought in today lost in the final on judges decision. but a good day hopefully get some more subs at the euro's on friday :icon_chee

my sneaky kimura haha

Armbar

The first dude will be so pissed off. Getting sub'd from a kimura when in side-control. He basically sub'd himself. As always great submissions though. Always looks like whenever you get a submission it will be the end of it.

thanks guys, i was gonna roll the first guy to get on top but the kimura went deep pretty fast. never finshed one without some sort of guard before haha

giving this a bump seeing as its got to a 1000 views, thanks everyone who watched it, gonna try and make a better HL reel this year in all my fights and comps :icon_chee

my only sub from a comp today went 1-1. another comp next week to hopefully do a little better.

had terere cheering for me today which was awesome.:icon_chee

super impressive for 16 months of training! stick with it, great job so far!

Awesome stuff; I'll keep my eye out for your name when I'm at any comps in future.

Do you know Ross Nicholls btw? I know he did most of his training with Pedro Bessa.

Back