My sources are saying Fortune is looking like a monster!

trentkelp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I said this his last fight and he killed a top 10 Bellator HW in ZU!

Watch what happens to Sherdoger favorite Timmothy! ONE PUNCH KO!

Last edited:
Hearing Ryan Bader begging Tyrell Fortune to go to the UFC!

easy win for fortune, should be a quick KO. Mir or Ayala should be next for him

Cheick Kongo 44
Rampage 41
Mitrione 41
Sergei 39
Fedor 43
Nelson 43
Mir 40
Hager 38
Barnet 42

38 39 40 41 41 42 43 43 medium age is 41 years old!

You tell me if Bellator does NOT need Tyrell Fortune?

This is Fortune's world. We all just live in it[/QUOTEvo

Go back to hyping up Country and Fatpage! The Fortune train does not need you bro!

It's to late for you....Your not cool enough!

Lol

Looking like a monster ? Your sources should say he IS a monster !

I have heard Fortune is regularly knocking out professional boxers in sparring, can you confirm ?

I hate the stupid match up against Timothy Johnson, who has been slept, motionless, in his past two Bellator fights. Tyrell Fortune needs to get this win, sign with the PFL, along with his brother, Tyree Fortune, fight actually on main cards, and get promoted by a totally better announce team at the PFL than what Bellator has, get that $1 million dollars, and move on to the UFC after that one PFL season and tournament.

Cheick Kongo 44
Rampage 41
Mitrione 41
Sergei 39
Fedor 43
Nelson 43
Mir 40
Hager 38
Barnet 42

38 39 40 41 41 42 43 43 medium age is 41 years old!

You tell me if Bellator does NOT need Tyrell Fortune?
I like Bellator and especially alot of their heavyweights but thats a graveyard you just plotted out there, they definitely need some youngblood

I hate the stupid match up against Timothy Johnson, who has been slept, motionless, in his past two Bellator fights. Tyrell Fortune needs to get this win, sign with the PFL, along with his brother, Tyree Fortune, fight actually on main cards, and get promoted by a totally better announce team at the PFL than what Bellator has, get that $1 million dollars, and move on to the UFC after that one PFL season and tournament.

Hearing his plan may actually be directly to the UFC.....Belator looks like they are keeping their money for Jay Glazer, and Old UFCers.....they may pass on him like they did Jiri if he ask for more momey than they try and offer him.

I like the PFL move..but they may play games and hold him over after tbe PFL season Starts in May.

Back