My right ear bud died

Does anyone use the tiny or extra large buds that come with the expansion pack?

who's ears are those for
I use the tiny ones because I'm really tight. Hoping to slowly stretch myself out over time so I can eventually take the really big ones.

Sorry about your right ear, bud.

The most Canadian thing I've ever said.

As long as you plug your right ear, the sound should echo around inside your head.

At first I read the title as something serious. It’s too early in the morning.

Went across the street and bought the same make and model of ear buds

12 fucking bucks

Feel like returning them after swapping the broken pair but I can't be a criminal

Pretty ironic. I don't use my right earbud at all. I just keep my left one in at work so I can still here what's going on around me, and my desk phone earpiece is setup for my right ear if I need to answer a call.

You can have my right one @Clippy , I think it still works!

Earbuds .... didn't you see the thread on ear wax?

Pretty ironic. I don't use my right earbud at all. I just keep my left one in at work so I can still here what's going on around me, and my desk phone earpiece is setup for my right ear if I need to answer a call.

You just described eight years of my life.

It always does friend... it always does...

I super glued my shits back together a couple of months ago and somehow they are still solid.
I bought a new set to replace them but they are still in the box with that new car smell

Mine break the same every time, when I crouch down to look at or to do something, and the wire goes below my knee, then stand up and boom, fucking ripped out of my ear, usually wires dangling out

fuckers

Just remember the song and you never have to listen to it again.

I'm allowed to have feelings

I must have fixed a dozen pairs of them with broken wires by now. Pretty simple, though that small wire can be tedious to work with.

Back