My Review of SPRAWL shorts v.23943

xdaniel67x

White Belt
Reaction score
It's another review, but I had such a good experience I wanted to share with you guys.....

Ordered the Flexfighter XT's...decided the split seam leg wasn't necessary after I tried the shorts on.....figured the regular ones would provide more than enough mobility.

The shorts came with an exchange form (how many companies do this) that really streamlines the process of exchanging shorts for different sizes.

I sent it back, and within a week I promptly recieved the exchanged item. BOTH times shipping was VERY fast. BOTH times they provided me with a USPS tracking number.

GREAT GREAT service. I haven't rolled with the shorts just yet, but just by trying them on and looking at them, they look to be very durable. Based on how much I like the company, they won't be my only pair.

Once again, a great review for Sprawl, they are really doing their thing...goes to show that customer service goes a long way. Wish more companies would wake up and realize this.

Sprawl has the best service in the biz. I personally have never had any problems with any of their stuff (they had a bad batch of shorts a while back) but every time somebody comes on here talking about there shorts ripped or got the wrong size Steve is on w/i a couple of hours and fixes the situation. You cannot go wrong ordering from Sprawl.

Bobby Jacobsen said:
Sprawl has the best service in the biz. I personally have never had any problems with any of their stuff (they had a bad batch of shorts a while back) but every time somebody comes on here talking about there shorts ripped or got the wrong size Steve is on w/i a couple of hours and fixes the situation. You cannot go wrong ordering from Sprawl.
Second.

Yeah, I've done business with them twice and look forward to do so again as soon as I save some money :). Great service!

Nogi should not sell themselves short as they have awesome products and great service as well.

I wasn't trying to sell us short.

I was just agreeing with the fact that SPRAWL too, has great service.

Hmm I think so far the majority of MMA stores around these parts of sherdog have great service. I don't think one beats the other.

So i ordered some of the new Sprawls yesterday, and was wondering how I can track the order? or how long they usually take to ship?

wems said:
So i ordered some of the new Sprawls yesterday, and was wondering how I can track the order? or how long they usually take to ship?
it took 3 days to get my sprawls and i live in alaska

Yeah I cant say enough about SPRAWL. I had a couple of sizing problems and they took care of it promptly. These guys are the best and in my opinion the best in the biz.

Ron at SSFgear.com is pretty good as well. The nice thing about mma is that the sport is still small enough that you can get to know retailers and get really personalized service.

Nogi industries said:
I wasn't trying to sell us short.

I was just agreeing with the fact that SPRAWL too, has great service.

Been getting a few extra pairs outside the board short challenge have we? :wink:

How are they on the legs? I want to order a pair but from what I've been reading they're supposedly baggy? I prefer a very trim cut on my legs so there's not much to grab. From the pictures i've seen they don't look that baggy.

Bought a new pair of the sprawl shorts and retired my tapout shorts.....Both are nice, but the sprawl's quality seem better. Took two day's to ship!

Back