my recent judo discovery...

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by boboplata***, Oct 10, 2010.

1. boboplata***

boboplata*** Banned Banned

Disciplinary Actions | USA Judo

i've been training at a judo club for almost 2 years & while i was searching anything relevant about judo i came across some weird shit. most judokas who were expelled from the USAjudo loves some jailbait. it's quite alarming imo & disheartening to find this kind of people in a sport & martial art that i enjoy & respect.

2. thedoc56**

thedoc56** Blue Belt

3. YeahBee

YeahBee Samdog Original Nine

I wouldn't think that it is something specific for judo. douchebags in every sport sadly

4. aunshi189

aunshi189 Brown Belt Platinum Member

Yeah one definitely can't draw a correlation between Judo and kiddy fiddling. Just an unfortunate consequence of being such a widely spread sport.

And fair play to them for making it clear how they feel about the issue with the name and shame. The Vatican could learn a lot from that.

5. platfox

platfox Silver Belt

If there is grass on the field, play ball. If there isn't, turn her over and play in the mud. I kid of course.

6. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

There is a big difference between pedophilia and jailbait ,one is a legit sexual disorder and the other is a societal boundary.

I agree however that the teacher/student boundary shouldn't be crossed, when i was in my early 20s there was this 16yo girl that harrassed me badly, grabbed my butt a few times and once she actually touched my crotch and that was when i spoke up to her, she ended up calling me a homo and that was it.

The problem i see with many adults is (besides thinking with the penis obviously) is that they simply don't realize that adolescents are filled with hormones and don't really know what they want. We can have casual relationships in adulthood because we know the rules (yeah in quoting Rick Astley).

Some teenagers actually have a legit crush on their coach/senpai, but its very idolizing, when something happens and they realize the coach/senpai is human things go very wrong.

7. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP ^Korean Chef Kevin Lee, NOT Fighter Kevin Lee

Alot of this is american-style conservative which hunt bullshit.

When I was 20 I dated a girl 17. Was there anything immoral about it ? No.

She was more mature than me in many aspects.

8. Uchi Mata

Uchi Mata Preaching the gospel of heel hooks and left kicks

There was one major case, which frankly came as a shock (I knew them both) and that got a lot of publicity because the girl was so good (just won Worlds) and he was such a perv. I've been around Judo a while and that was the only incident I knew of.