My reaction if Aldo loses to McGregor a second time

in the second fight Aldo looks to take it to the ground right away . Aldo is great but he can't win a stand up fight against McG unless he gasses. The first missed kick McG has I expect Aldo to go for the take down.

aldo.gif

I find it a bit of a dick move from the UFC to release footage like this.
But damn if that isn't some genuine and relatable reaction.

Aldo definitely has what it takes to win that fight, but I could definitely see him coming in overaggressive and eating a bomb again. Aldo defeated himself last time and he could easily do it again

with that being said I think Aldo comes in very cautious in the 2nd match and outclasses McGregor like he did to Edgar
Exactly. Conor sure can win the fight again with that left hand, but moustache Aldo won´t be as emotional as in the first fight, he´ll play his counter striking game and he´ll be throwing leg kicks, because there won´t be the danger of a TD like in Edgar´s fights. And Conor will be coming in with low confidence, after 2 consecutive losses to Diaz, so he won´t have that mental strength anymore. I see Aldo taking it to the ground at some point, going for the mount as he is a master at doing and pounding Conor away.

I'll have the same reaction as my hero, Unimpressed Asian Accountant Guy or UAAG. When an entire arena jumps to its feet, UAAG is wondering why people are suddenly blocking his view of the nice rafter work above.

I still don't believe that Conor ever fights at 145 again...

Its an interesting fight and the first told almost nothing. Aldo made like 5 mistakes in a single exchange worth of fight time. He wanted to end the fight with that left, instead of feeling out the opponent. Aldo closed his eyes and bit down, he feinted a right hand to the body which let McGregor get ahead with his counter so he was able to land before Aldo. I truly think Aldo has a big speed advantage and the rematch will change a lot of opinions out there. If you look at the Mendes fight it definitely wasnt easy for Conor to be first to the punch vs that type of speed. Aldo has better tools from outside than Mendes aswell. This rematch has to happen, it has to.
True true.plus whatever Aldo hit him with open him up .either Aldo caught him at the same time as he got hit or he hit him that hard as he was ko"d both are kinda impressive

If McGregor the counterpuncher shows up, I don't expect the fight to go pass the second. Even if he tries to fight like he did against Edgar, that won't work against Conor. He's to long, big and skilled in the stand up to let that happen. If the McGregor that showed up against Diaz gets in their with Aldo, his chances definitely go up. Pressuring Aldo has never really worked, in fact that's what brings out the best of Aldo in a fight. Although he's never been pressured by the likes of McGregor or anyone similar admittedly.
Conie hasn't fought Frankie yet...he'd lose though.

Watch aldo get ko'd in 5 seconds. I'd put aldo on suicide watch if that happened

I see it again conor has been humbled. hes much bigger and a better striker then aldo and aldo has been known to gas out. if aldo trys to stand with him I see a ko for conor but if he gos to the ground witch I doubt will happen. I see him beating conor.

Connor won't be going back down.

He gets to retire goat 145er.

I'm interested to see him at 155

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back