My reaction if Aldo loses to McGregor a second time

LMNT

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
aldo.gif

he won't...the gazelle will take mcluckycharmes soul!

He looked like a bum in that fight.

Aldo definitely has what it takes to win that fight, but I could definitely see him coming in overaggressive and eating a bomb again. Aldo defeated himself last time and he could easily do it again

with that being said I think Aldo comes in very cautious in the 2nd match and outclasses McGregor like he did to Edgar

Aldo definitely has what it takes to win that fight, but I could definitely see him coming in overaggressive and eating a bomb again. Aldo defeated himself last time and he could easily do it again

with that being said I think Aldo comes in very cautious in the 2nd match and outclasses McGregor like he did to Edgar
Its an interesting fight and the first told almost nothing. Aldo made like 5 mistakes in a single exchange worth of fight time. He wanted to end the fight with that left, instead of feeling out the opponent. Aldo closed his eyes and bit down, he feinted a right hand to the body which let McGregor get ahead with his counter so he was able to land before Aldo. I truly think Aldo has a big speed advantage and the rematch will change a lot of opinions out there. If you look at the Mendes fight it definitely wasnt easy for Conor to be first to the punch vs that type of speed. Aldo has better tools from outside than Mendes aswell. This rematch has to happen, it has to.

Aldo has to show up first. He has dodged Conor 2-3 times already and got starched when he decided to show up.

Aldo already turned down a rematch. We'll see if Conor comes down and if Aldo is ready to fight to him.

Look how fast Trius stands up in the OP

On paper Conor should lose his next two fights.. Diaz then Aldo, but it is hard to picture the ufc's prize winning turkey losing two in a row.

If McGregor the counterpuncher shows up, I don't expect the fight to go pass the second. Even if he tries to fight like he did against Edgar, that won't work against Conor. He's to long, big and skilled in the stand up to let that happen. If the McGregor that showed up against Diaz gets in their with Aldo, his chances definitely go up. Pressuring Aldo has never really worked, in fact that's what brings out the best of Aldo in a fight. Although he's never been pressured by the likes of McGregor or anyone similar admittedly.

Way to give Conor his due. Aldo didn't defeat himself, Conor beat his ass fair and square

Back