My Quarter and Semi Final Matches from the Oregon Open

nice work and great wins. hated the music though. any other vids?

Good stuff man.

I think I have 15 or so vids on my Youtube channel...as for the music, I just audio swapped on youtube so you didnt have to hear all the commotion of the tournament going on in the backround.

Sometimes its interesting to hear what the coaches are yelling or listening to the crowd get excited but either way, good job. That first match where the guy had your back you did a good job not panicking.

It was pretty hard not to panic there, I really put myself in a hole early.

good damn lightweights, I get tired just looking at your matches

Shoot I spend most my time trying to slow the matches down!
I liked the match you had with Dale. He's gotten a lot better in the last year, since I trained with him. I was training for this tourny before my neck got busted up oh well there's always Spazzleague. Good job I'm glad I didn't go you guys would have squashed me.

Thanks man, do you train at Impact or at NWMA? Dale is tough for sure. Spazzleague is where its AT! Whats your name?

congrats bro..you did really well against jay that first match and i never got a chance to congradulate you...hes really tough and one of my best students/training partners..congrats on the gold.

Jay is a tough guy and a class act. I talked with him a little before and after our match, very nice guy.

Back