My prediction is no way MMA is legal in 20 years from now

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The way the world is moving no way on Earth is the politics going to allow people to get punched and kicked in the head for a living very much longer...... I'd say like the NFL itll be extra extra pading and bunch of rule bs rule changes. Then the credits will begin to roll shortly after.

Violent sports just don't have a place for this world anymore in this day and age I guess :(

All seriousness it will probably be done by robots with AI or machines that imitate real time human movements like that movie.

Football will go first.

And I'm positive Americans will not let that happen.

The sport brings in too much $.

The way the world is moving no way on Earth is the politics going to allow people to get punched and kicked in the head for a living very much longer...... I'd say like the NFL itll be extra extra pading and bunch of rule bs rule changes. Then the credits will begin to roll shortly after.

Violent sports just don't have a place for this world anymore in this day and age I guess :(
My prediction is that you'll still work at Steak N Shake in 20 years and we'll still enjoy the burgers you cook.
giphy.gif

Thank you for your service.

giphy.gif

All seriousness it will probably be done by robots with AI or machines that imitate real time human movements like that movie.
I think humans will still do it
But not in a cage or in a ring
In a PIT
YAMMA! NEVER DIES

In 20 years I wouldn't be surprised if gladitorial games are legalised.

I think humans will still do it
But not in a cage or in a ring
In a PIT
YAMMA! NEVER DIES
Yeah in 20 years it will be around but he could be right in our pussified western countries. Like fuck places such as Brazil or Dagestan will outlaw it. USA and co will have to go back underground like pre 93!

With my drinking habit,
I won't be here in 20yrs.

so IDGAF

It should go to history to be honest. Its barbaric sport that is keeping us back. Olympic style fighting sports with protection gear will still be allowed.

Maybe the sport continues like this?
https://www.google.com/search?q=peo...AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=657#imgrc=a3h02Y4ehE4U8M:

For the record, I disagree. I see the world where betas and alphas can live in harmony. I was a beatle and John Lennon fan.

If the world really becomes that pussified, drop the nukes now and lets end civilization

Nah because you would need to draw a line at some point.

Ban boxing too? Part of our history and tradition?
Nfl? They get hit a lot too
Soccer? Kicking the ball with a head or worse, gettin kicked by it?

We just need Collosseum back

The Left are eating their own

people will eventually see and realize

I hope it begins with Alyssa Milano, she was being an idiot. Had a big following of idiots, and then the idiots turned on her

but let's see how it plays out

if the world was really heading in that direction then stuff like fast food, cigarettes, alcohol, etc would be illegal... we profit off of treatments not cures/prevention, I just saw my old high school is expanding their football program to start in 3rd grade instead of 7th, that's where we're at as a country

I'd be down for humanoid robots fighting. Imagine the violence. :cool:
Especially if they were cyborgs filled with pigs blood and made it jet out so its even more just bleed but the Meryl Streeps cant complain because its a machine. Next though we will have to mind offending technology. It will happen.

Back